Frosty
Don Juan
If there is one thing that I can't stand it's Bigotry. Moderators, can't you just create a forum for bigots like Echo here?And just to prove that your a lieing little gayboy,
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
If there is one thing that I can't stand it's Bigotry. Moderators, can't you just create a forum for bigots like Echo here?And just to prove that your a lieing little gayboy,
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You are 100% correct but you see who started it all. It was fun being back in kindergarten for the moment.Everyone grow the f*ck up, your acting like your 14 years old.
Awake, it is so obvious that you did not read past the first two paragraphs of my original post.what is this crap???, why the need to prove you are getting girls at matchcom or any other virtual or real place for that matter???. This is one of those validation posts?? Who cares?. If you wanna believe go ahead if you don't, well don't.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
RM? If you are referring to another forum, no; this is the only forum that I visit.Are u the same spanky from RM?