Attention Stormwriter And All Those Who Doubted Him! This Is A Must Read!

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU ALL WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU!

Please read the entire post if you plan to read some of it. It has a twist.

Well, I went to match.com to check out my status and all. I clicked “sign-in” and it took me in.

I was checking my matches and winks and saw a hell of a lot of babes trying to get into contact with me. I was like “holy $hit! Why am I so popular all of a sudden!”

There were pages and pages of mutual matches. I then asked myself “Spankster, how can there be 50 pages of mutual matches when I have not agreed to the match of any of these women?”

Well, I then continued to flip through the pages and saw some nice looking babes. “ Did they all want me?”
I then looked at my winks and discovered that I had many winks from females who was interested in me.

Next, I checked my email history and saw that it was full of emails from these broads. That’s when I said “wait a minute, spanker, I have not been emailing these women.” Then I looked up and said, “wait, that is not even my photo.” The person had similar clothing but not me.

I recognized the photo from sosuave.com! It was one of my favorite posters, The Stormwriter himself!

I was sitting there surprised as hell! How did this happen!

I then came up with some Star Trek @$$ explanation-

My computer flux capacitor must of exploded creating a rift in the cyberspace continuum which caused the dilithium crystals in my hard drive to send out subatomic particle waves to Stormwriter’s computer thereby, creating a cyberspace link between our computers.

Storm, I am sorry it happened, man. I have since logged out of your account and cleared my cache. Now I wonder if there is some sort of hacker or something at this site causing havoc. This seems to be more than a coincidence but for all of those who doubted my guy Stormwriter, eat your heart out.
I am now a witness to his success at match.com. Although I have not seen him on any dates it is not hard to believe that a guy who is getting so much attention on match.com is having a healthy dating life.

Now, Storm, I will look even more forward to your post since you do not seem to be one of those “I am king DJ posters” and you seem to be actually getting good dating experience and is another poster put it, " not a locker room Bull-Shi**er.” Keep up the good work.

Now to answer your question, Storm. How are you supposed to know that I was somehow warped into your account?

1) Your sign-in name begins with an “N” and it has three numbers at the end of it.
2) Within those three numbers is your posted age on sosuave.com
3) One of the broads who emailed you has the name “Spice” in it.

Now do you believe me?

I was just about to end my account but I don’t know now-

Last edited:

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Either spanky and strom are the same guy or they do each other up the ass with regularity. hilarious!!

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP.
You are right. You were logged in as me! I have my password automatically sent when i go to match.com. It must have been somehow attached when i posted those pics somehow, like a cookie, when i made links to those pics.

What the h*ll???

HAHA, dude, that is FUNNY.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't offend me, Echo, with the immature $hit! I have not done it to you. If you want an enemy on this board just keep it up.

Is this a joke? Either spanky and strom are the same guy or they do each other up the ass with regularity. hilarious!!
Doesn't this violate the censor rule and warning that we recently received?

Storm and I are not the same person. That is ridiculous. I live in Michigan just as you pointed out in another post, Echo.

Storm lives in Oregon. Matter-of-fact, I can prove I am currently live in the Detroit area and Storm can prove that he lives in Portland by hooking up with DJs from our area or tell what is going on in our city or describe a specific location. The DJs can then report back and prove that we are two different persons. You up for it, Storm?

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Oooooookkkkkkk, yeahhhhhhhhhh, lets do that. My main goal in life is to find out whether you two dudes are the same guy. Rightttttttttttttt.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a juvenile prick, Echo1212. No wonder you are not having much success on dating sites. I bet you it extends beyond that. I'll will also bet you are not over 18. Grow up and move towards manhood and stop making us suffer here by giving everyone a hard time with your negativity and cries for help.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
And just to prove that your a lieing little gayboy, Having been on match before I can tell you with 100% certainty that match does not keep track of all your emails. All emails received are rerouted to your regularemail account-wheher it be aol yahoo or whatever. So, I have to ask, spanky/storm, why do you find it necessary to lie on a internet site such as this? Does it make you feel less gay?

As far as my dating life. Couldnt be better. I was dating multiple girls up until early winter when i met my present gf. Shes beautiful, awesome, I couldnt ask for more. I hope the rest of you all find someday what I have now, well except for our little friend here lol.

takfer1

Banned
Reaction score
echo is a homo

What I think is even more relevant here is that I happen to know Echo1212 and he is a raving, flaming homosexual. That is why he goes by the monikor ECHO1212, when he is licking out his boyfriends ass he yells out 1,2,1,2...looking for an echo from his lovers hole. HAHAHAHA

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Echo,

match.com keeps track of the date, time, username, subject line, and whether its sent or recieved, but NOT the content of the email. I would send a screenshot of the email page, but then you would see the usernames of people i've talked to.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'll will also bet you are not over 18. Grow up and move towards manhood and stop making us suffer here by giving everyone a hard time with your negativity and cries for help.
Yes.

1) I didn't say I read the emails , did I ?
Where does it say in my post that I read the email? I said I checked the email history! Any one who is a member of match.com knows that you can check the email history.

2). You are obviously young, lonely, and envious of others success. Go and cry on your mom's shoulder and let us men get back to business.

I will ignore any further responses from ignorant posters/Echo1212

takfer1

Banned
Reaction score
echo

Echo is wrong on this subject...and unfortunatly..........he is also gay and enjoys the company of young boys who text him with their homo-erotic adventures.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think is even more relevant here is that I happen to know Echo1212 and he is a raving, flaming homosexual. That is why he goes by the monikor ECHO1212, when he is licking out his boyfriends ass he yells out 1,2,1,2...looking for an echo from his lovers hole. HAHAHAHA

Lol.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Echo is wrong on this subject...and unfortunatly..........he is also gay and enjoys the company of young boys who text him with their homo-erotic adventures.
lol.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
For all of those interested, which Im sure your not, takfer is my bro, and hes a raging homophobic due to his life long obsession with trying to hide his true gay tendancies. Takfer--hows wesley doing?

And...Im not gay, by a long stretch, not that theres anything wrong with that :)

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of those interested, which Im sure your not, takfer is my bro, and hes a raging homophobic due to his life long obsession with trying to hide his true gay tendancies. Takfer--hows wesley doing?

Don't try to deny it. You are obviously upset about your own sexual orientation
towards men and is taking it out on others. What is so sad is that the homosexual community won' t even accept you!

That is why you have not been successful on match.com. You have to select the BOy SEEKING BOY option first. But once they read your profile, Echo, they will quickly disconnect from the site.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Helllllllsssss trap, you got me pegged. How did you do that? I can only hope someday that I can be as knowledgeable and all knowing as you. You da man!!!!

takfer1

Banned
Reaction score
Do you see???

Do you see my friends how this echo1212 character tries to play off his homosexual tendencies, (which by the way, are all so clear to the rest of us), by joking and deflecting his anger with humour??? What we have here is clearly an old, (perhaps 34 or 35???) flamer who likes to play with himself while thinking of young boys. :eek: That was echo1212 last night as he swallowed!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see my friends how this echo1212 character tries to play off his homosexual tendencies, (which by the way, are all so clear to the rest of us), by joking and deflecting his anger with humour??? What we have here is clearly an old, (perhaps 34 or 35???) flamer who likes to play with himself while thinking of young boys. That was echo1212 last night as he swallowed!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
Oh, is that what I heard in the air last night? Maybe once he grows up he will be able to "stomach it all." Lol. Take it like the homosexual you are, Echo1212.

You still won't be accepted in their community. They are too good for you; You gay basher!

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Who the f*ck cares??

What is with these worthless posts and stupid arguments??

Everyone grow the f*ck up, your acting like your 14 years old.