Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention: Socially Awkward Guys Who Want to Transform into Social Butterflies!

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
I've decided I want to start coaching guys for free on how to become social butterflies who can easily and confidently strike up conversations with strangers and turn them into friends or dates.

I am incredible at doing this, as I deliberately invested years and years into discovering how it's done and then developed the skill. Now my social network consists of multi-millionaire guy friends and chick friends who are 7-9s (as I'm celibate and not dating these days).

I hangout and chat with these people regularly, and I want to teach other guys how to do the same. And I used the social skills I teach to make this a reality in my life.

The reason I want to do this, AND offer my services for free at the moment, is I want to know where guys struggle and what kinds of questions they ask, so that I'm more informed and educated and equipped to better write a "manual" on it in the future.

If you want the gist of my "method", check out an old guide I wrote on what I teach here:

Then if interested in having me coach you one-on-one (either here or even have some phone calls, or I had the idea of recording your convos -- if it's legal where you live -- and I'll critique them and coach you on how to improve), reply below or DM me. And if you're currently a lurker, do yourself a favor and open an account here, and contact me!

If you're committed to the work, with my guidance, I guarantee you you will turn from a dork into a cool guy. Your life will change. I know this because I was super shy and awkward in high school, and now 20 some years later, I strike up conversations everywhere I go and people respond extremely positively to my charismatic personality. I want that for other guys too!

Last edited:

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
Out of 76 guys, not one is interested in this offer?

I know there are socially awkward guys here who would love to transform themselves into "people persons".

Do you doubt my ability to impart this wisdom and understanding to you?

Anyway, you have until Saturday at midnight. If I hear from no one, this account is getting banned, and your opportunity is lost.

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You think that's a hindrance to winning credibility? Not every guy submits to the evils of his Lust that results in causing havoc and destruction in the lives of women and depriving himself of his own Peace of Mind.

Do you walk into a bar of strangers and leave having made a dozen new friends (including women who are turned on by you, but you reject their advances) by the end of the night?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You think that's a hindrance to winning credibility? Not every guy submits to the evils of his Lust that results in causing havoc and destruction in the lives of women and depriving himself of his own Peace of Mind.

Do you walk into a bar of strangers and leave having made a dozen new friends (including women who are turned on by you, but you reject their advances) by the end of the night?
Bro will I be so desperate to make friends at a bar? I make friends doing activities I like, doing my hobbies, and talking to people.

There is no secret to stop being socially awkward, just practice talking to people, starting with easy things like good morning, to having things in common like hobbies, but first you have to have a life with hobbies and interesting things to do so you can find people with that same interest.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....a butterfly.....what every man should aspire to be.

Go somewhere else and peddle your act.

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
Bro will I be so desperate to make friends at a bar? I make friends doing activities I like, doing my hobbies, and talking to people.

There is no secret to stop being socially awkward, just practice talking to people, starting with easy things like good morning, to having things in common like hobbies, but first you have to have a life with hobbies and interesting things to do so you can find people with that same interest.
By bar, I meant any venue where people gather.

And yes, there are secrets to stop being socially awkward. But it sounds like you have this covered already. So I don't know why you're wasting your time engaging in this thread, being a cynic, critic and naysayer.

This thread is for the guys here who have no idea how to engage strangers in conversation that elicits positive responses, that then leads to connections and long-term friendships and relationships.

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
Do us all a favor, ban the account now (whatever that means) and go away.
Because you're the spokesman for the entire forum, right?

....a butterfly.....what every man should aspire to be.

Go somewhere else and peddle your act.
Do I really need to explain this? A social butterfly is simply a term used to denote a person who easily attracts people to him by the way he communicates.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I stated there is no charge.
Then the people should do that for themselves,
By bar, I meant any venue where people gather.

And yes, there are secrets to stop being socially awkward. But it sounds like you have this covered already. So I don't know why you're wasting your time engaging in this thread, being a cynic, critic and naysayer.

This thread is for the guys here who have no idea how to engage strangers in conversation that elicits positive responses, that then leads to connections and long-term friendships and relationships.
I read your post and its good. I just don't get what are you trying to achieve by coaching somebody here. Experience to make it a career? Its fine I'm just asking

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
Then the people should do that for themselves,
People often don't know what they don't know. The purpose of mentors are to enlighten the mentees for their best benefit. Have you got to where you are now, with the skills you currently have, without any help or guidance or instruction from those who already knew better?

I read your post and its good. I just don't get what are you trying to achieve by coaching somebody here. Experience to make it a career? Its fine I'm just asking
This was explained in the OP.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so wrong with wanting to be of service to those who struggle as you once did?
If you only wanted to be of service you'd hang around and give advice when appropriate.

But you offered your services, got angry when nobody wanted them, and pulled out fake scarcity marketing.

If you truly wanted to be "of service" you'd be active in the form and leave a link so dudes who want to can find out more.

You came across as incongruent and self serving.

You sound like a nice guy that didn't get an immediate hummer after giving an insincere compliment.

Also, the market is way over saturated with wanna be gurus like you, all who have FAR better marketing game.

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
If you only wanted to be of service you'd hang around and give advice when appropriate.

But you offered your services, got angry when nobody wanted them, and pulled out fake scarcity marketing.

If you truly wanted to be "of service" you'd be active in the form and leave a link so dudes who want to can find out more.

You came across as incongruent and self serving.

You sound like a nice guy that didn't get an immediate hummer after giving an insincere compliment.

Also, the market is way over saturated with wanna be gurus like you, all who have FAR better marketing game.
I am actually a longtime member who has had in-depth discussions with our hero Pook back in the day, just like @Atom Smasher did. I've just gone through a succession of usernames throughout the last 20 years. I used to have my "tips" posted on the main site regularly too, when I was an avid dater.

There's a difference between anger and disbelief. Please don't confuse the two.

I don't see how offering to give my personal phone number to chat with introverted guys (like I once was) to see where they struggle and what their problems are socially, with the intention of maybe aiding them in their journey, is self-serving. There is no immediate benefit for me here, except an increase in my own Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of Man's condition (which may or may not be to my personal benefit in the future).

I have complimented no one here, so don't you dare frame me as butthurt.

And the best "marketing" game is simply elucidating the practical Truth.

Also, the "tips section" no longer exists. :(

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have complimented no one here, so don't you dare frame me as butthurt.
Apparently you easily misunderstand metaphors, anecdotes, etc.

And the best "marketing" game is simply elucidating the practical Truth.
No dude, the best marketing game is the one that generates sales.

Please don't confuse esoteric nonsense with street level sales game.

I don't see how offering to give my personal phone number to chat with introverted guys (like I once was) to see where they struggle and what their problems are socially, with the intention of maybe aiding them in their journey, is self-serving.
It seems to serve your ego, or you hope it will. Which is why you responded with the false scarcity.

You only use scarcity or threaten to end the offer when you are NOT getting what you wanted.

If you were being genuine you would make a post about your potential services, keep posting like you claim you have, and just leave a link to that in your sig.
Also, the "tips section" no longer exists.
Yet plenty of posters continue to post genuinely helpful tips and advice.