"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Attention: planning a DJ vacation

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
milan
Hello to all,

I've been completing my exams and haven't posted in a while. I'l be taking a trip abroad with my family this summer, but I am plannign a trip by myself either to the greek islands or to the Balearic islands in Spain (Ibiza, Menorca etc)

This goes out to all Dj's who live over here in Europe, for a serious get together and 1 or 2 weeks of serious puzzy-getting!

Both Ibiza and Mykonos have an immense reputation in this respect. Mykonos especially is full of scandinavian chicks :D

A week there costs a few hundred euros/£/$ from continental europe. It would be a great occasion to meet all people who belong to the "order of the DJ" and are like minded.

I thik it's better to have a 50% chance of Djing with true DJs than surely going around with AFCS!

So this is my idea, and I await your opinions


Cheers ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Have fun N post up your experiences/knowledge about european ladies.

:D
GHOST
 

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Location
paradise
I think bro .....it's going to be hard for the men on here to go with ya. I mean taking off one -two weeks aint easy. That's most people's annual vacation time and they may not want to spend it with a stranger. Even if they live over there. Dunno. Just my take.

Not to mention $$$. Lucky for you, you get to travel like that but not all people can. ANd most the guys on here can't even drive yet, let alone travel by themselves. JK... but they are rather young.

I can ask my former DJ tho.. He travels like that and might really want to go. But then I would have to explain how I heard about it. Nevermind.

Plus, not knowing you and all. I am just not to sure people in general want to take that sort of time off with a stranger. Hey, a night of clubbing and ***** getting. Fine but two weeks is a lot.

Have fun tho. I am jealous. Not for the P**** mind you but for all the cool places you will be at. Especially, Greece. I would rather go and have fun diving, sight seeing then just party hardy for two weeks. SO, would be a horrible travel companion.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top