Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention: planning a DJ vacation

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I've been completing my exams and haven't posted in a while. I'l be taking a trip abroad with my family this summer, but I am plannign a trip by myself either to the greek islands or to the Balearic islands in Spain (Ibiza, Menorca etc)

This goes out to all Dj's who live over here in Europe, for a serious get together and 1 or 2 weeks of serious puzzy-getting!

Both Ibiza and Mykonos have an immense reputation in this respect. Mykonos especially is full of scandinavian chicks :D

A week there costs a few hundred euros/£/$ from continental europe. It would be a great occasion to meet all people who belong to the "order of the DJ" and are like minded.

I thik it's better to have a 50% chance of Djing with true DJs than surely going around with AFCS!

So this is my idea, and I await your opinions

Cheers ;)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun N post up your experiences/knowledge about european ladies.

:D
GHOST

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think bro .....it's going to be hard for the men on here to go with ya. I mean taking off one -two weeks aint easy. That's most people's annual vacation time and they may not want to spend it with a stranger. Even if they live over there. Dunno. Just my take.

Not to mention $$$. Lucky for you, you get to travel like that but not all people can. ANd most the guys on here can't even drive yet, let alone travel by themselves. JK... but they are rather young.

I can ask my former DJ tho.. He travels like that and might really want to go. But then I would have to explain how I heard about it. Nevermind.

Plus, not knowing you and all. I am just not to sure people in general want to take that sort of time off with a stranger. Hey, a night of clubbing and ***** getting. Fine but two weeks is a lot.

Have fun tho. I am jealous. Not for the P**** mind you but for all the cool places you will be at. Especially, Greece. I would rather go and have fun diving, sight seeing then just party hardy for two weeks. SO, would be a horrible travel companion.