Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention Moderators

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderators,

Hi. First, I know you don't have to be moderators and it's voluntary, so I appreciate it. Now on to my issue. I recently gave a lot of thought and time to replying to a certain topic only to see the topic completely erased (which means my replies were erased as well). I could have transplanted those replies to another topic that wasn't going to be deleted and they would have fit elsewhere or saved the information for future use. I basically wasted a bunch of time for nothing. If there's any way you can retrieve the info or copy and paste it into a private message to me I would appreciate it.

I might suggest, first to lock the topic, to give people who have taken their time to respond and put a lot of thought in their replies a chance to salvage the information, then after a few days, if you feel it necessary to completely erase a topic and its replies, to do so. But give some of us who might want to salvage the information that we put time into a chance to do so.

Thank you.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

B

BeDJ

Go to your History.

Enter the Thread Title or URL into Google.

On the right side of the Green URL text below the Link Title, there is a a drop down arrow. Click on it and hit "Cached"

ie:

Attention Mods - Don Juan Discussion Forum

www.sosuave.net › DJ Discussion > Anything Else v <Click there and click "Cached"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's not important what we think is important.

9/11 was an inside job, American government flew planes into buildings and killed their own citizens. I think that is important.

But moderators and majority in America does like to flow like crap on the river with the mainstream flow of thought, completely ignoring the physics.

It wasn't important for them, then why in the world for me, Russian, should it be important? I kept on spaming, and eventually there is a great following on this board. Now I don't even post that stuff, and just sit back and watch as others post. Myself, I left that stupid country, too much feminism and idiocracy, decided for myself I don't want to live in America nor raise my children in America.

My suggestion is not to post, argue, or invest time and energy into convincing others of something, but instead invest time and energy into yourself. You think something is right, do it, and better your life. Others might follow when they grow up to it.

Remember one thing, if a person does not respect your time and effort, then that person does not qualify to receive your time and effort. Why in the world you want to impress moderators? Who are they? Why are they moderators? What do they get from moderating? What is the object of moderating? Are they doing their job right? And finally who cares anyway.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus-

I'm not sure what thread was deleted. The only threads we delete are ones that are blatant rule-breakers, but I don't moderate the Anything Else forum so try PMing Desdinova, Brad, AS, or SS666. They should be able to track down your posts.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:

9/11 was an inside job, American government flew planes into buildings and killed their own citizens. I think that is important.

But moderators and majority in America does like to flow like crap on the river with the mainstream flow of thought, completely ignoring the physics.

It wasn't important for them, then why in the world for me, Russian, should it be important? I kept on spaming, and eventually there is a great following on this board. Now I don't even post that stuff, and just sit back and watch as others post. Myself, I left that stupid country, too much feminism and idiocracy, decided for myself I don't want to live in America nor raise my children in America.

My suggestion is not to post, argue, or invest time and energy into convincing others of something, but instead invest time and energy into yourself. You think something is right, do it, and better your life. Others might follow when they grow up to it.

Remember one thing, if a person does not respect your time and effort, then that person does not qualify to receive your time and effort. Why in the world you want to impress moderators? Who are they? Why are they moderators? What do they get from moderating? What is the object of moderating? Are they doing their job right? And finally who cares anyway.
wow....just wow

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:

This explanation has been OVER-covered by the mainstream media. Everyone has heard it ad nauseum. There's a reason it's not accepted as fact, but it's not for lack of coverage.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to SoSuave666 for solving the problem and to Bradd80 for offering to help via PM. I also appreciate Beginning DJs response. Unfortunately it didn't resolve the problem but I appreciate taking your time to try to help.