"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Attention Ho who JUST wants attention only

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
I know this woman and she seems to adore attention from men. However the odd thing I notice is this is as far as it goes. She plays them like a fiddle but in the end I never see her leaving with a man and as far as I know she is not dating anyone seriously or at all.

Anybody ever see this before? I mean sure there are girls who like attention but eventually they settle in and date a guy at least for a while. Like I said I do not think this woman is dating ANYONE and hasn't for quite some time. What is the deal here?

PS whenever she has an especially good night (oh I met this guy and that guy...etc) she makes sure to tell me all about it. Always dropping names in conversation about how this one called and that one called but I am never sure who exactly these guys are.

just throwing this out there to see some reaction from my wiser DJ's...thanks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
She may have issues. IT's like the stupid people who go to the pool and never get in the water.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Realize that attention hoes ultimately need sex apart from male attention. The girl you are talking about probably has unnamed men who serve as her booty call that you or most anyone does not know about. So just because she does not have a boyfriend or you don't see her going home with someguy doesn't mean she is not getting any action from someone somewhere. Women are very discreet about these things. Case in point: I know this AW who happens to be best friends of a girl I am presently screwing. She openly brags about how many guys she is dating and all of the AFC things they do,i.e, buy her gifts, do her favors, etc. But, after they drop her off she sometimes calls her ex-Boyfriend when she is feeling horny.

Bottom line, there is more than meets the eye with women and their sex lives.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by sapphire

Bottom line, there is more than meets the eye with women and their sex lives. [/B]
Same thing for guys too.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
The girl you are talking about probably has unnamed men who serve as her booty call that you or most anyone does not know about. So just because she does not have a boyfriend or you don't see her going home with someguy doesn't mean she is not getting any action from someone somewhere.

I agree 100% I know this married HB8 who openly admits she loves attention and who loves getting spoiled by other men who treat her like a princess because she's a 'hottie'. HA! Guess how much attention I give her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
hahaha like the comment about the pool and not getting in the water...perfect analogy!
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
I agree with Sapphire. AW only tells you what she wants you to know. You never really know who she is dating and who is she screwing. AW mantra is all about the BBD -BIGGER BETTER DEAL. They are very hard to please, and they are always constantly looking for a better man out there so they can drop the stooge she currently dates.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Perfect summation of the AW mentality and modus operandi by DJDamage. Bravo.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by DJDamage
They are very hard to please, and they are always constantly looking for a better man out there so they can drop the stooge she currently dates.
ditto
 

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
so if when asked who she is dating...and she replies "no one serious right now..just dating here and there".. is she leaving her options open and playing the guy for a fool? wanting him to be interested and thereby giving her more attention? which is really what she wants...more and more attention and flirting
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
quote:
"no one serious right now..just dating here and there"..is she leaving her options open and playing the guy for a fool? wanting him to be interested and thereby giving her more attention?"

You never know what the fcuk she means when dealing with AW.
She can also means that she currently has a boyfriend, but she is not happy and she is ready to drop him for you or somebody else.

Oh and replace the word "dating" with the word "fcuking" - because they tell you always half the truth, to make themselves look good. AW never says "I am at fault this is an irresponisble behaviour and I am sorry" because for them, its your responsibility to make them happy and your fault if they end up cheating on you.
 
Top