Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention! Cringe alert

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ultimate highway - friendzone express.

Fvcking beta creeps like this one are the one to blame that you're average town girl is thinking she's Megan Fox and ofcourse playing hard to get..

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they look about 15. He's still got time to turn it around, maybe after she breaks his heart.

I will say, I'm so glad I grew up before the internet. Lol.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
God you guys are such losers. Really? hating on a 15 yr old, and calling him a beta creep, dude.. you guys probably could not even find a single girl to make a video like this with..

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not even in the vicinity of the friendzone. That girl is digging him on day 1. He looks like he’s doing just fine, they’re having fun and he’s flirting just enough.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God you guys are such losers. Really? hating on a 15 yr old, and calling him a beta creep, dude.. you guys probably could not even find a single girl to make a video like this with..
By the way you write I can tell you're the same beta creep but older. Find a single girl just to make a cringe video like this one, really? Now that's beta on a whole another level

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
By the way you write I can tell you're the same beta creep but older. Find a single girl just to make a cringe video like this one, really? Now that's beta on a whole another level
Brother, you scream scarcity minded, frustrated individual. I'm not bull****ting you. You have such a negative view and it shows. YOu posted this shows a few things, 1) envy/jealousy 2) hating on a kid whos got a beautiful girl and doign well

Your posts are a great example of what is going on in your head. You need to change the way you think or you will always be the "hater" who hates on other dudes who got girls, and be the one posting about them online lik e"look at this beta loser!" while they're the ones actually hittin some good puss.

Just the fact that you concerned yourself with this video enough to post it and comment on it says alot about you

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, you scream scarcity minded, frustrated individual. I'm not bull****ting you. You have such a negative view and it shows. YOu posted this shows a few things, 1) envy/jealousy 2) hating on a kid whos got a beautiful girl and doign well

Your posts are a great example of what is going on in your head. You need to change the way you think or you will always be the "hater" who hates on other dudes who got girls, and be the one posting about them online lik e"look at this beta loser!" while they're the ones actually hittin some good puss.

Just the fact that you concerned yourself with this video enough to post it and comment on it says alot about you
Hahah cmon is this guy even real. Yeah I'm so jealous of a guy being an beta b1tch over some girl who is friendzoning him to the core..

But the fact that you got triggered by this says that you believe in fairy tales and Disney movies.

I can tell you acted like this the last time you were interested in a girl, showering her with compliments and free food while she was getting railed by Tyrone.

Wake up princess

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Hahah cmon is this guy even real. Yeah I'm so jealous of a guy being an beta b1tch over some girl who is friendzoning him to the core..

But the fact that you got triggered by this says that you believe in fairy tales and Disney movies.

I can tell you acted like this the last time you were interested in a girl, showering her with compliments and free food while she was getting railed by Tyrone.

Wake up princess
Anyone can see that you are bothered by this video of teenagers. That's pathetic and you know it. You are young and inexperienced and thus you are reacting this way. Trust me man, I don't meant to come off as harsh. But it's blatantly obvious that you're not happy with your current situation or lack of. The truth is, you are hurting yourself with this mindset whether you like it or not.

Real men don't care about what some teenagers got going on. It doesn't concern them and they definitely don't name call some 15 yr old. The real beta is you. The real cringe is you making a topic out of this. Nuff said.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can see that you are bothered by this video of teenagers. That's pathetic and you know it. You are young and inexperienced and thus you are reacting this way. Trust me man, I don't meant to come off as harsh. But it's blatantly obvious that you're not happy with your current situation or lack of. The truth is, you are hurting yourself with this mindset whether you like it or not.

Real men don't care about what some teenagers got going on. It doesn't concern them and they definitely don't name call some 15 yr old. The real beta is you. The real cringe is you making a topic out of this. Nuff said.
I didn't hate on him nor you, I was feeling sorry for guys like you who never learn and who will always be her 'friend'.

You, being a 29yo guy, have a cuck mindset probably due to lack of action in RL or getting too much in a friend zone.

And ofcourse the point of the thread was for guys like you to realise that being her friend doesn't do the work,which you say hater lol.

I may be younger than you, but I know more things and would never allow myself to act like that, especially making Tik Tok videos which you, 29yo guy, approve and would do. End of discussion.

I won't insult you or anything, since it's against forum rules and it's not on my level.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't hate on him nor you, I was feeling sorry for guys like you who never learn and who will always be her 'friend'.

You, being a 29yo guy, have a cuck mindset probably due to lack of action in RL or getting too much in a friend zone.

And ofcourse the point of the thread was for guys like you to realise that being her friend doesn't do the work,which you say hater lol.

I may be younger than you, but I know more things and would never allow myself to act like that, especially making Tik Tok videos which you, 29yo guy, approve and would do. End of discussion.

I won't insult you or anything, since it's against forum rules and it's not on my level.
You literally called him a beta male creep for no reason whatsoever.

Plus, none of what you says applies to me in any way man. I think the only person you're battling is yourself deep down inside.

DarkRealm

Reaction score
That’s not even in the vicinity of the friendzone. That girl is digging him on day 1. He looks like he’s doing just fine, they’re having fun and he’s flirting just enough.
I agree. She's totally interested in him. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be near him EVERYDAY.

His decision to make a day 1-10 video of him trying to make her love him is cringy but acceptable for his age.

This is the point I made on another thread the other day.

She chose him first. His effort of trying to make her fall in love with her is just his way of escalating it to another level. Which he did it fast and fun. As he matures, he'll know that making that kind of video is cringy and will not do it again.