“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Attention! Cringe alert

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29

Ultimate highway - friendzone express.

Fvcking beta creeps like this one are the one to blame that you're average town girl is thinking she's Megan Fox and ofcourse playing hard to get..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
God you guys are such losers. Really? hating on a 15 yr old, and calling him a beta creep, dude.. you guys probably could not even find a single girl to make a video like this with..
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
That’s not even in the vicinity of the friendzone. That girl is digging him on day 1. He looks like he’s doing just fine, they’re having fun and he’s flirting just enough.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
God you guys are such losers. Really? hating on a 15 yr old, and calling him a beta creep, dude.. you guys probably could not even find a single girl to make a video like this with..
By the way you write I can tell you're the same beta creep but older. Find a single girl just to make a cringe video like this one, really? Now that's beta on a whole another level
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
By the way you write I can tell you're the same beta creep but older. Find a single girl just to make a cringe video like this one, really? Now that's beta on a whole another level
Brother, you scream scarcity minded, frustrated individual. I'm not bull****ting you. You have such a negative view and it shows. YOu posted this shows a few things, 1) envy/jealousy 2) hating on a kid whos got a beautiful girl and doign well

Your posts are a great example of what is going on in your head. You need to change the way you think or you will always be the "hater" who hates on other dudes who got girls, and be the one posting about them online lik e"look at this beta loser!" while they're the ones actually hittin some good puss.

Just the fact that you concerned yourself with this video enough to post it and comment on it says alot about you
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Brother, you scream scarcity minded, frustrated individual. I'm not bull****ting you. You have such a negative view and it shows. YOu posted this shows a few things, 1) envy/jealousy 2) hating on a kid whos got a beautiful girl and doign well

Your posts are a great example of what is going on in your head. You need to change the way you think or you will always be the "hater" who hates on other dudes who got girls, and be the one posting about them online lik e"look at this beta loser!" while they're the ones actually hittin some good puss.

Just the fact that you concerned yourself with this video enough to post it and comment on it says alot about you
Hahah cmon is this guy even real. Yeah I'm so jealous of a guy being an beta b1tch over some girl who is friendzoning him to the core..

But the fact that you got triggered by this says that you believe in fairy tales and Disney movies.

I can tell you acted like this the last time you were interested in a girl, showering her with compliments and free food while she was getting railed by Tyrone.

Wake up princess
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Hahah cmon is this guy even real. Yeah I'm so jealous of a guy being an beta b1tch over some girl who is friendzoning him to the core..

But the fact that you got triggered by this says that you believe in fairy tales and Disney movies.

I can tell you acted like this the last time you were interested in a girl, showering her with compliments and free food while she was getting railed by Tyrone.

Wake up princess
Anyone can see that you are bothered by this video of teenagers. That's pathetic and you know it. You are young and inexperienced and thus you are reacting this way. Trust me man, I don't meant to come off as harsh. But it's blatantly obvious that you're not happy with your current situation or lack of. The truth is, you are hurting yourself with this mindset whether you like it or not.

Real men don't care about what some teenagers got going on. It doesn't concern them and they definitely don't name call some 15 yr old. The real beta is you. The real cringe is you making a topic out of this. Nuff said.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Anyone can see that you are bothered by this video of teenagers. That's pathetic and you know it. You are young and inexperienced and thus you are reacting this way. Trust me man, I don't meant to come off as harsh. But it's blatantly obvious that you're not happy with your current situation or lack of. The truth is, you are hurting yourself with this mindset whether you like it or not.

Real men don't care about what some teenagers got going on. It doesn't concern them and they definitely don't name call some 15 yr old. The real beta is you. The real cringe is you making a topic out of this. Nuff said.
I didn't hate on him nor you, I was feeling sorry for guys like you who never learn and who will always be her 'friend'.

You, being a 29yo guy, have a cuck mindset probably due to lack of action in RL or getting too much in a friend zone.

And ofcourse the point of the thread was for guys like you to realise that being her friend doesn't do the work,which you say hater lol.

I may be younger than you, but I know more things and would never allow myself to act like that, especially making Tik Tok videos which you, 29yo guy, approve and would do. End of discussion.

I won't insult you or anything, since it's against forum rules and it's not on my level.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
I didn't hate on him nor you, I was feeling sorry for guys like you who never learn and who will always be her 'friend'.

You, being a 29yo guy, have a cuck mindset probably due to lack of action in RL or getting too much in a friend zone.

And ofcourse the point of the thread was for guys like you to realise that being her friend doesn't do the work,which you say hater lol.

I may be younger than you, but I know more things and would never allow myself to act like that, especially making Tik Tok videos which you, 29yo guy, approve and would do. End of discussion.

I won't insult you or anything, since it's against forum rules and it's not on my level.
You literally called him a beta male creep for no reason whatsoever.

Plus, none of what you says applies to me in any way man. I think the only person you're battling is yourself deep down inside.
 

DarkRealm

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
15
That’s not even in the vicinity of the friendzone. That girl is digging him on day 1. He looks like he’s doing just fine, they’re having fun and he’s flirting just enough.
I agree. She's totally interested in him. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be near him EVERYDAY.

His decision to make a day 1-10 video of him trying to make her love him is cringy but acceptable for his age.

This is the point I made on another thread the other day.

She chose him first. His effort of trying to make her fall in love with her is just his way of escalating it to another level. Which he did it fast and fun. As he matures, he'll know that making that kind of video is cringy and will not do it again.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top