Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ATTENTION ALLEN! Stop this immediatly!

Do you agree with me?

• Yes! Do it Allen!

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • No... because... I want everyone to know our technique...

Votes: 37 62.7%

• Total voters

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this you ask?

STOP PUTTING YOUR SITES ON ANY SEARCH ENGINE.

I don't mean to be mean or anything, this is a secret community. If you want more visitor to support your "pay", then just turn this into a paysite and we'll pay. At least about 20% of the 6000 will pay.

Not only that, it will decrease the first timer's interest, so if they see "gotta pay" then they usually leave.

If everyone knew why we're like this, everyone would rid us in one way or another. In chinese they say "you die one way or another".

So if you can, call companies like yahoo or google and ask them to have your site blocked. Have them block it for good. Change your URL. Keep low profile.

Do it and you won't regret it. I'm sure you don't want to have your own son having a challenge with girls because there became over 1,000,000 DJs someday.

Last edited:

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to vote because I disagree. It is moderately OK to have the site in search engines. In fact, that is how I found this site in the first place. What matters is when people use word-of-mouth advertising to promote this site. Word-of-mouth advertising affects a much larger audience on a much larger scale. It's a pyramid scheme whereas a search engine is not.

The challenge is what makes a DJ. DJism is not for those who want easily seduce women. If you want to seduce women with ease, turn to NLP-based systems. DJism is for those men who want to improve themselves emotionally, mentally, physically, and compete with other DJs and AFCs.

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, a search engine was how I originally found this site, and that was like 3 years ago. This is a help & support site, not some elitist masonic-like secret club.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By all means DONT make it a pay site. I believe that the best things in life should be free.

Only the people that are comitted will become true Don Juans. The rest will try it, give up, and leave.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, KiLLer, I hereby award you with the prestigious "Second Dumbest Thread Award". You unfortunately didn't make it to the top spot, which is currently held by that "Do You Wipe Your Ass?" thread in another forum.

If this site ever became a pay site, I'd be the first one out the door. I have a girlfriend, and I have more important things to spend my money on than a site which supposedly tells me how to get girls. I have a feeling that a lot of the guys who already KNOW this stuff wouldn't pay to be here, and this place would become a sea of desperate newbies. There is absolutely no reason to suddenly try to hide this site, to lay low and hope nobody ever finds us. Where would you be if we had decided to do this before YOU came here? You remind me of the people who sit back and b*tch about all the immigrants coming to the US, conveniently ignoring the fact that their families were once immigrants, too.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Congratulations, KiLLer, I hereby award you with the prestigious "Second Dumbest Thread Award". You unfortunately didn't make it to the top spot, which is currently held by that "Do You Wipe Your Ass?" thread in another forum.

If this site ever became a pay site, I'd be the first one out the door. I have a girlfriend, and I have more important things to spend my money on than a site which supposedly tells me how to get girls. I have a feeling that a lot of the guys who already KNOW this stuff wouldn't pay to be here, and this place would become a sea of desperate newbies. There is absolutely no reason to suddenly try to hide this site, to lay low and hope nobody ever finds us. Where would you be if we had decided to do this before YOU came here? You remind me of the people who sit back and b*tch about all the immigrants coming to the US, conveniently ignoring the fact that their families were once immigrants, too.
I wasn't expecting this so **** you. When was the last time I *****ed about immigrants? How many people ACTUALLY know this kind of stuff? Don't tell me 6000+ when everyday there at least one post asking for help.
Well if you have already hid the site before I came, then I won't find it. It's that simple. I may have found someone like Doc Love's stuff or something and bought the book.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, if you want to flame, then make it reasonable.

djray

Don Juan
Reaction score
the poll is like saying if you agree then you are cool and if you dont then you are a dumb fvck.

You obviosly think that you are not good enough to compete. If you seriosly thought that you were a good DJ then you would welcome a chalenge because you knew you would win and if you didnt then you would have a good lesson to look back to.

I refuse to vote.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what you're saying is we should start letting everybody know about the site?

Or

Let people laugh at our stupidity because we believe in something that they don't. I have friends who believe in "love is natural" and not "seduced" as we are.

Btw, it's too bad I can't change the poll. Our techniques and mindsets IS a secret. If everyone knew our stuff, we wouldn't be a challenge. The girl would just say "he's playing the waiting game... forget him.". What good is it to welcome challenge? Why make life harder than it already is?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love it if more men were djs. I think the world would be a much better place and women would be a lot less screwed with all the feminist crap.

Why make life harder than it already is?
Life's a gas, only in your mind it is hard.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the arguement this site should remain free.

its like school, being smart is different from being knowledgeable.

Just having access to all this info, does NOT make you a DJ, its personal motivation. And if one has the personal motivation to search for this website, then one has the personal motivation to become a DJ.

and yes, more DJ's WOULD make the world a better place, and less women would be screwed, I made a post on this a few weeks back though, os im not going to explain it all in here.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That thread is merely a test to see if people would bother to reply to it.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about your son or daughter?

More DJ would just create more chaos as we have enough chaos (flames, flood, racism etc..., some of you guys can't even bear seeing a bad user name let alone a bad post) here let alone the world.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
That thread is merely a test to see if people would bother to reply to it.
I know, Page. I was just giving him a point of reference.

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth !

Ok, that does it, Casanova!

You have written guilde to humour - ok, many people could do that...

But lately, your reply to Primo`s post (and his lucky, so lucky girfriend) got me thinking.

And finally, after this one, your identity simply cannot remain secret any longer!

It`s over.

We know who you are, mister..

CONNAN O`BRIEN !

:D

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO WAY! It is one thing to not want to spread this site by word of mouth (Im all for that). But to make people pay!?:confused:

That is just ridiculous.

Another point I want to make:

This site saved me from being an AFC for the rest of my life, which is the destiny of SO many guys out there. Had I not stumbled on this site from searching for DJ advice, I still would have been giving flowers and buying gifts.

I think it is ironic that those who come to this site for help would try to deny others that same chance...

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you 50/50 MOAT.

Coming here obviously helped us. But at the same time, I or anyone who agrees with me would try to suppress the spreading of the site and knowledge.

Making people pay is a way to get them off us (and lesser repetitive posts). Maybe that idea is bad. I wouldn't really like paying in my heart neither.
But I would rather have people pay for true knowledge than to have people take the knowledge and do something with it (basically twisting the knowledge, taking advantage of women, passing the knowledge down, making us DJs have a hard time with women, lesser women etc...).

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed denial....

I cant imagine that many of us saying "Dad, I need to use your credit card. I will pay you back, but I need to pay for this site that teaches me how to seduce women."

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need a credit card, use money order checks.