Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention all Limboer's

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently this girl amanda and I got into a argument about what is humanly possible when it comes to limbo. Yes, i know very pointless, but no less important.

She said that a person over 5 feet tall can limbo something that is 15 inches tall, i said there is no way, even if you can make you body 90 degrees perpendicular, your knees will still hit the bar.

She came to me today with a paper from the guinnes book of world records saying Dennis Walston holds the record with 6 inches...6 inches??? am I the only one not believing this? earlier she thought a girl held the record with 5 3/4 inches but it was on skates and she was doing a split with her legs 180 degrees accross.

It did not say whether he used skates, did a split or anything else...just that he held the record with 6 inches. It was from the Book of world records, i just cant believe that some man can do 6 inches in a regular limbo.

I already googled and ask jeeves about the subject and have recieved nothing.

If someone can point to a website, or even explain how this is humanly possible, please shed some light on the subject.

Ohiofutballa

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
setting up a stick or rod horizontal, and bending at your knees to move under the obstacle

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a guy do it under 18 inches. The trick was to turn the foot sideways, bend the knees in so they touch the floor and pull yourself through by moving your feet kinda worm like. He did it over coals. Every year my city imports someone from jamaica to do it. It doesn't look anything like the limbo you see at a school dance. The people who do it are contortionists and have dedicated their professional life to it.