Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention Admin: Your 10-post rule sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
You have to look at this objectively.

Number 1 - this isn't a union. It's a personally run website in which everyone is free to join and share their advice. Number 2, you're not footing the bandwidth bill, which means Number 3 you don't call the shots.

I've searched the previous posts of the people in this thread, and very few are even averaging 3 posts a day. On the occasions someone posted over 10 times in one day, almost half were either one sentence answers, not related to the topic or just smiley face emoticons.

Let's be honest. The tools guys need are already here. The DJ Bible, the search forum function, etc. What other ground breaking things need to be said that haven't already?

Regardess, I don't think it should bother people that much. If it does, maybe you need to reevaluate your hobbies.

Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
Number 2, you're not footing the bandwidth bill, which means Number 3 you don't call the shots.

They never asked for a donation. I bet plenty of people would donate a few bucks to keep this place going right?

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
They never asked for a donation. I bet plenty of people would donate a few bucks to keep this place going right?
That's really not the point. Currently, nobody is donating. I'm not even saying that's the reason. They're already saving bandwidth by not having avatars.

It's a forum, not a chatroom. They're obviously aiming for better posts. And honestly, there's a lot of useless ones out there.

Again, the information is here for people to use. I don't see how having a 10 post limit is going to affect your game.

For the record - I don't care one way or the other.

Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
That's really not the point. Currently, nobody is donating. I'm not even saying that's the reason. They're already saving bandwidth by not having avatars.

It's a forum, not a chatroom. They're obviously aiming for better posts. And honestly, there's a lot of useless ones out there.

Again, the information is here for people to use. I don't see how having a 10 post limit is going to affect your game.

For the record - I don't care one way or the other.

To be honest the only person I remember posting 50 times a day is Iqqi, and that's not even a guy!

Reaction score
I'm more of a lurker. Even if I see a good thread, I take in the information and move along to the next one. You don't need to reply to everything. 90% of the stuff in here is regurgitated anyway.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys er fishin fer a banning. Noticing threads disappearin again like back in the days of LMS.

Reaction score
Mistic said:
You guys er fishin fer a banning. Noticing threads disappearin again like back in the days of LMS.

I'm sure they have their reasons I'm just giving them a hard time... besides, I never post more than 10 times a day.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, this rule is terrible

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think off hand it's a great rule. It will force you guys to go out and do something instead of posting on here all day. Posting all day long talking to guys doesn't help you meet women. Think of the reason why you are here. Most noob questions can be answered by the dj bible or the search button.

It also stops the noobs from flooding the board with every little thought and insecurity that goes through there head.

sometimes a cooling off period is a good thing. Maybe this is what this board needs to cut down on some of the lame posts.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm against the rule. I don't usually go past 10 posts a day, but on days when I do post a lot, I usually hit about 13 posts. The problem really isn't, for me anyway, that I don't have enough posts, but the fact that I am consciously not posting on some topics because I think that if I use up all my posts on a thread that isn't really important to me, like giving a bit of motivation to some guy ("Good job, keep up the nice work"), and then I won't have any posts left if an "important" thread comes up.

Reaction score
I think it would do everyone a lot better to just read the stuff that is on here. looking over the various forums, most posts are just senseless things like "when should i call?" "Gf is being a *****" and when dealing with **** like that, the best thing to do is to be your own man and make your own call. People depend on this forum, they come in and post a question of every dilemma they run into, which is not something that should be promoted or encouraged. People should come here to find inspiration, get motivated, and get back into the real world away from cyberspace. 10 posts a day is already a big number. Don't we have better things to do?

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
There should only be a limit for the new members in my opinion, or at least a revised limit, like 15 or 20 posts, or maybe just a limit of being able to only start 3 or 5 threads a day. Most of the rubbish and junk posts on this site come from stupid topics and threads. Limiting the number of posts isn't going to control that, but limiting the number of threads you can start a a day would.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am obviously against it. Until this rule is lifted, I am not going to waste any posts giving relationship advice to guys who don't listen anyway. I need those posts to complain about the 10-post limit, and still fit in some off-topic talk about fighting, cars, and motorcycles.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want the rule lifted as well.
Why would you put a restriction on a person's advice/questions? :down:

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a retarded rule made up my bored mods who feel the need to justify being a mod in the first place. The limit is retarded, even if I've never made ten posts in one day.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the admin came up with this community to help people. now he changed the limit of helping people with limited posts.

so what? wanna cry about it some more?

quit posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.