Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ATTEN: Kerpal, these deep squats are for YOU!!!

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

I've seen these before. What a bunch of idiots. The scary part is they have videos of themselves squatting to the same depth in meets and getting passed. Just another example of what a joke powerlifting is becoming.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That vid left me feeling pretty damn good about my squat technique!! :p

Cure

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another example of what a joke powerlifting is becoming
thats alot of tough talk. How many meets have you competed in.

Besides internet articles and youtube vids how much experience do you have with powerlifting meets ??

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
thats alot of tough talk. How many meets have you competed in.

Besides internet articles and youtube vids how much experience do you have with powerlifting meets ??
Red herring.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Red herring.

Kerpal you have that so engraved in me now , I'm going to use that **** in every day events now and in awkward situations...

*approach a hot chic* "I want to put my penis into your butt, while you're squatting deep" "Oh carlitosway of course!!!" *she squats only to a half squat* *me* "Those weren't squats, and they weren't "just shy of parallel", they were half squats. Doing half squats lets you use about twice as much weight as you can full squat, as you're skipping the hardest part of the movement. You're also pumping up your ego and ****ing your knees up. If you want to do half squats, fine, but don't call them squats. That's like me running 500 meters in a certain amount of time and calling it my 1,000 meter time." *hot chic* "How much can you squat?!"
*me* "Red herring, this isn't about my numbers it's about your squatting to my p3n1s technique, you b1tch3s are known for these logical fallacies!"

drum&bass and carlitosway some red herring dropping sons of b1tches :p :rockon: :rockon:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That really was a red herring, though.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you thought that was bad you should see their bench presses. Especially this one kid called Josh, aka "3-inch shrug press". The worst part is that after a set of the aforementioned presses, the coach asks him if the bar was too LIGHT!! wtf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0TGBwjCSSQ in the middle of the video somewhere

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he actually explains why he only does partial reps when it comes to football training which is legit and apparently his athletes have come a long way in terms of strength.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo2LSC5uRCs

The reverse band bench press is just a triceps lock out builder and I understand why they dont lower the bar all the way down.

His techniques do seem a bit sloppy, but he is making progress and a majority of his athletes are starters for their respective sports.

He also helps build their confidence and is at at least exposing them to highly effective methods of training.

@ carlitosway

this isn't about my numbers it's about your squatting to my p3n1s technique, you b1tch3s are known for these logical fallacies!"

drum&bass and carlitosway some red herring dropping sons of b1tches
lol...not sure where the whole "red herring" thing came from but it kinda reminds me of a geeky kid in high school who always gets picked on. You know...the guy/gal that always says "whatever" anytime someone gives them some verbal abuse.

Kerpal are you weightlifting so you dont have to get picked on anymore ?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
he actually explains why he only does partial reps when it comes to football training which is legit and apparently his athletes have come a long way in terms of strength.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo2LSC5uRCs

The reverse band bench press is just a triceps lock out builder and I understand why they dont lower the bar all the way down.

His techniques do seem a bit sloppy, but he is making progress and a majority of his athletes are starters for their respective sports.

He also helps build their confidence and is at at least exposing them to highly effective methods of training.

@ carlitosway

lol...not sure where the whole "red herring" thing came from but it kinda reminds me of a geeky kid in high school who always gets picked on. You know...the guy/gal that always says "whatever" anytime someone gives them some verbal abuse.

Well in the grand scheme of things it's either this or playing video games and smoking pot like I was in high school, so they're not doing too bad:)

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
No. I just carry a gun.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:

I've seen these before. What a bunch of idiots. The scary part is they have videos of themselves squatting to the same depth in meets and getting passed. Just another example of what a joke powerlifting is becoming.

What sort of a joke fed are they lifting in....

I couldnt even watch that whole video. Painful. And LOL at him wearing a canvas suit for 235 with weener bands :crackup:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I should clarify. Some of the feds (IPF, USAPL) are legit. But most of the multi-ply feds are a joke. I went to an APF meet and did not see a single lifter perform a full squat.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many feds now that I think it kind of dilutes the purity of powerlifting. It's like if you want to squat high in 10-ply denim and have a handlebar mustache there is a fed for that.

I lift in the IPA, which has a lot of big movers but they have taken criticism for their judging, on squats anyway. It really depends on the meet. If Rychlak is running the meet the judging is fair and legit. USAPL is very strict with their judging, and IPF is good as well. A lot of the elite guys are doing SPF now.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this on an Aussie forum & had a good laugh.

In Australia, we only have two PL feds and it's already enough to make PL down under go backwards (as our population is ~5% of yours). Lots of sh!t being slung back & forth between them.

Personally I'm only interested in PL feds that have a Raw division.