"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Attempted reschedule thwarted. Maybe I should try this more often...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
Girl I am supposed to have a first date with tonight texts me and says she is really tired and had a tough day and asked if she could reschedule because she feels like she would be bad company.
Now normally I would just say OK.

However we had plans 2 weeks ago that got cancelled by rain and then tentatively made plans for Saturday but she asked to play it by ear and I told her I am not the wait and see type of guy so we scheduled for tonight. So I didn't want to take a chance of just going along with it.

So I texted her "I will be there at 8pm. You should join me. You can thank me later." She must have liked it because she said that I am a tough one but she isn't going to be at her best but she will see me then.

Guess I should try that more often.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Some women give in, some don't. You'll have success with being persistent at times. You showed her that you're willing to enjoy yourself without her and thus took the pressure off her.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
Date went really well, we vibed good and found out we had a lot of common interests including her loving my culture and actually having been there and wanting to go back...definitely going to be seeing this one again.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
The lesson to learn here is people (male and female) flake, there are too many variables to decide "they dont like you" based on a flake.

I flake all the time, I'm very emotional and sensitive, if I'm not feeling it that day then I close off.

Well played, player.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
congrats on passing that sh1t test
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top