Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attachment Theory

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It all boils down to our childhood. Negative emotions and the inability to communicate them in a loving way is a reflection of the amount of unresolved childhood emotions that someone carries.

It doesn't matter if you have 0, 1, or 2 parents. While 2 parents have a greater chance of success, most parents fail to validate a child's feelings and provide with the resources to successfully communicate lovingly with a partner. There is a bigger emphasis on validating a child's feelings these days, but it is certainly still a minority.

Look at the guys here and you will see an abundance of unresolved childhood trauma.
awwww

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
My personal opinion and position is that...I don’t want anything from her except intimacy and sex. Anything that wrecks that is my enemy.
When she no longer a feels desire for me or I no longer feel desire for her...it’s over. Part while on good terms. Trying to get sex out of a woman who no longer has that desire is like rowing upstream in a bad a$$ river. You’re gonna drown if you don’t go back downstream.

Again. Frame handles all of this. Don’t live together and maintain your own space and goals. When she no longer wants to interact with you...good to go.
TBLA Together but Living Apart

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Just what is the purpose of women past child rearing age anyway? Once they've raised their children they have no place in society aside from homemaking: cooking and cleaning.

Engaging in a pseudo-intellectual debate with these creatures is pointless. You might as well turn a mop upside down and get into an argument with that instead.
my ex asked the red pill question: what do you have to offer?
I answered one word: submissiveness

He didn't understand. So I further explained... 'you know, homemaking, cooking cleaning, always being available, serving you, you make all decisions...on and on....'
lol.
he wasn't interested. lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes I was reading up on the same and it helped me realize some things I was doing wrong with my ex who was a fearful(anxious) avoidant.

It also helps you determine what style your partner or woman you are dating has and how to reach her better and to make your life easier with things to avoid.

And if you are really self analyzing you can determine your own attachment style.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

He didn't understand. So I further explained... 'you know, homemaking, cooking cleaning, always being available, serving you, you make all decisions...on and on....'
lol.
Sometimes a man gets tired of making all the decisions, especially if it gets to the point of having to make the mundane basic ones over and over again...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes a man gets tired of making all the decisions, especially if it gets to the point of having to make the mundane basic ones over and over again...
actually, he said something similar. omg
So guess what happened next?
Or it was already happening....
My screening/vetting got more and more focused until I realised he can't play his role. He's not a natural fit for me.

This is terribly sad.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I was reading up on the same and it helped me realize some things I was doing wrong with my ex who was a fearful(anxious) avoidant.

It also helps you determine what style your partner or woman you are dating has and how to reach her better and to make your life easier with things to avoid.

And if you are really self analyzing you can determine your own attachment style.
Whenever I hear a guy deny something like this or that he doesn’t want this type of arrangement, I always question his sexuality...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lol.
What?!?!
This does not compute with me.
Good riddance...