"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Attachment Theory

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
It all boils down to our childhood. Negative emotions and the inability to communicate them in a loving way is a reflection of the amount of unresolved childhood emotions that someone carries.

It doesn't matter if you have 0, 1, or 2 parents. While 2 parents have a greater chance of success, most parents fail to validate a child's feelings and provide with the resources to successfully communicate lovingly with a partner. There is a bigger emphasis on validating a child's feelings these days, but it is certainly still a minority.

Look at the guys here and you will see an abundance of unresolved childhood trauma.
awwww
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
My personal opinion and position is that...I don’t want anything from her except intimacy and sex. Anything that wrecks that is my enemy.
When she no longer a feels desire for me or I no longer feel desire for her...it’s over. Part while on good terms. Trying to get sex out of a woman who no longer has that desire is like rowing upstream in a bad a$$ river. You’re gonna drown if you don’t go back downstream.

Again. Frame handles all of this. Don’t live together and maintain your own space and goals. When she no longer wants to interact with you...good to go.
TBLA Together but Living Apart
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Just what is the purpose of women past child rearing age anyway? Once they've raised their children they have no place in society aside from homemaking: cooking and cleaning.

Engaging in a pseudo-intellectual debate with these creatures is pointless. You might as well turn a mop upside down and get into an argument with that instead.
my ex asked the red pill question: what do you have to offer?
I answered one word: submissiveness

He didn't understand. So I further explained... 'you know, homemaking, cooking cleaning, always being available, serving you, you make all decisions...on and on....'
lol.
he wasn't interested. lol.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,868
Reaction score
19,097
Yes I was reading up on the same and it helped me realize some things I was doing wrong with my ex who was a fearful(anxious) avoidant.

It also helps you determine what style your partner or woman you are dating has and how to reach her better and to make your life easier with things to avoid.

And if you are really self analyzing you can determine your own attachment style.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,868
Reaction score
19,097
my ex asked the red pill question: what do you have to offer?
I answered one word: submissiveness

He didn't understand. So I further explained... 'you know, homemaking, cooking cleaning, always being available, serving you, you make all decisions...on and on....'
lol.
he wasn't interested. lol.
Sometimes a man gets tired of making all the decisions, especially if it gets to the point of having to make the mundane basic ones over and over again...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Sometimes a man gets tired of making all the decisions, especially if it gets to the point of having to make the mundane basic ones over and over again...
actually, he said something similar. omg
So guess what happened next?
Or it was already happening....
My screening/vetting got more and more focused until I realised he can't play his role. He's not a natural fit for me.

This is terribly sad.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Yes I was reading up on the same and it helped me realize some things I was doing wrong with my ex who was a fearful(anxious) avoidant.

It also helps you determine what style your partner or woman you are dating has and how to reach her better and to make your life easier with things to avoid.

And if you are really self analyzing you can determine your own attachment style.
Whenever I hear a guy deny something like this or that he doesn’t want this type of arrangement, I always question his sexuality...
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
my ex asked the red pill question: what do you have to offer?
I answered one word: submissiveness

He didn't understand. So I further explained... 'you know, homemaking, cooking cleaning, always being available, serving you, you make all decisions...on and on....'
lol.
he wasn't interested. lol.
What?!?!
This does not compute with me.
Good riddance...
 
Top