"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Attached but Need to Dump Her

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Well its been a while since my last post, but I finally hooked up for the first time. I also lost my virginity in the same week!
I got into a relationship with this girl. But, I started to realize that she had some problems, and that I didnt want to get into her life. I still like like her, but I had a really intense dream. After analyzing it, I know she has to go. So I have a great plan to break up with her.

Heres the problem:
I'm kind of attached to her, being that shes my first girlfriend and I had sex for the first time with her.

I've been really beating myself up over this, and i'm so confused.

Can any of u guys give me some advice?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
u need to tell urself that she doenst mean anything to you and she was no prize. talk to some other girls. then call her and break up wit her quickly. dont get ur buddy to call her or somethin gay anyhow
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Get your best friend to send her an e-mail for you.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
thats weak dude

you bang her and now suddenly you realise you dont want to be with her

weak

...break up with her, say youre a loser and youre sorry, but dont stay with her you pathetic piece of ****

gj dipsh1t you made a girl who already has troubles evne more ****ed up
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Jester
thats weak dude

you bang her and now suddenly you realise you dont want to be with her

weak

...break up with her, say youre a loser and youre sorry, but dont stay with her you pathetic piece of ****

gj dipsh1t you made a girl who already has troubles evne more ****ed up
Its not his fault! His dream told him to do it! :eek:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Don't listen to them, dump her but if shes screwed up be there to suport her as a friend, say somehting cliched like you wanna b friends and help her.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Thanks JSH.

I did wat u said. And it worked good so far.
I just hope I didn't hurt her.
 
Top