Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what point do you consider a woman to be damaged goods?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard it on this forum and proved it in real life examples that if a woman has her 3rd **** or maybe 4th before the age of 22/23, they usually cannot stop from there on and it goes downhill = confusion, wrong choices of partners, possibly engaging in useless sex with "alphas" and all that.

How do you guys see this? Or better say, what criteria does she need to have for you to consider her damaged goods?

Billtx49

Reaction score
A past history of one or more instances of adolescent trauma in her formative years, often involving sex abuse and/or rape and/or a bad mother…
A high sex count and wrong partner choices are usually just the visible symptoms of a much deeper problem.

Last edited:

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since I'm 24 with a degree

1). Kids
2). any thing under a bachelors degree
3). overweight
4). Divorced

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman that would perfectly fit in mainstream MEDIA culture or taken as ax example of successful woman by todays western MEDIA standards.

This include sexual promiscuity, unfeminine appearance (tatoos, piercings), unfeminine behaviour (aggressive, loud, c0cky) and leftist values.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and wrong partner choices
I once identified a cluster B right off the bat when she told me she had kids with a deadbeat and had "planned it that way" these are just the women of our times...:eek:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I like to fvck women

I don't really believe in love ever after or trying to tie her down for the long term

So what do I care

In truth all women are second hand and nothing lasts

Live your life and enjoy your limited time with her.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Most women over the age of 23 are going to be damaged in some way, shape or form. They're going to have an ex in their past who destroyed them emotionally.
By age 18 most girls have already had a few boyfriends.

The damage starts before they even graduate high school lol. That's why a woman over 30 should be avoided because by then the damage is colossal.

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
One or more of these traits:
  1. Over 30
  2. Tattoo's over 10% of her body
  3. Talks openly about Ex boyfriends
  4. Talks openly about sex
  5. LOUD
  6. Has kids
  7. DIVORCED
  8. Has more than two cats
liked, but lets move that down to 27, and even that is optimistic with current trends.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I've found that the younger generation seems to be more damaged goods than anything, I'm a Gen X guy when I was in my 20s with the girls my same age they didn't seem to be as screwed up as todays 20-30 year old women today.

After being with a BPD you're programed with a damaged goods detector its hard to explain what you look for it just comes to you when your interacting with a woman and the buzzer is going off in your head. Family issues is one of them soon as a woman says she doesn't get along with her family that's the end of it for me. I start looking at her past if there is things I don't like I stop interacting with her, a woman that has come out of an abusive relationship she's done for life she will never recover from that. The words "I hate my mom or dad" come out of her mouth run Forest run, 90% of the time she's going to be damaged goods.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
If ANY man's hammer has been inside her before you....she is damaged goods.
I think women should really just be viewed as sources of fun and entertainment.

Granted you can go a little further and say sex and companionship, should you wish to keep her around a little while...

Considering the times we live in and the political environment and social and cultural changes, I don't understand how men can consider marriage a viable option....I don't even understand how visions of a long long term relationship can be entertained......

Unless you meet a very conservative girl with traditional values AT A VERY YOUNG AGE...

Nothing lasts. The majority are second hand/damaged goods and should never be taken too seriously.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard it on this forum and proved it in real life examples that if a woman has her 3rd **** or maybe 4th before the age of 22/23, they usually cannot stop from there on and it goes downhill = confusion, wrong choices of partners, possibly engaging in useless sex with "alphas" and all that.

How do you guys see this? Or better say, what criteria does she need to have for you to consider her damaged goods?
the minute she's been with more than like 3-4 guys. she's no longer relationship material. she's used up and will only be good for pump and dumps from there on out.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like 99%.
and that's why good women are so hard to find. Now from that 99%, find ones that understand how important sex is in a relationship, don't have screwed up emotions, don't use sex as a weapon to bludgeon a man into submission, aren't using men for the resources that they can provide and generally pull their own weight in a relationship. From that 1%, you might have like .1% that are true relationship material. Those women are off the market early and the rest of us are fighting over the left overs. The smart ones realize this and use them for what they are for: a good time and nothing more.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score