Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age does a flirty, fun woman become invisible?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desired sexually, yes that's correct.

But desired for commitment and marriage?! No way in hell.
Are you serious? I see men walking around with tatted up post wall slut wives that look like a busted can of pilsbury dough biscuits all of the time. Especially black and Hispanic men lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? I see men walking around with tatted up post wall slut wives that look like a busted can of pilsbury dough biscuits all of the time. Especially black and Hispanic men lol.
Men are very thirsty now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing new under the sun :confused:
No, it isn't. There was talk 10 years ago about male thirst. Average Frustrated Chumps were around 20 years ago too.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think age is entirely dependent on how the woman takes care of herself.

I've seen a few women in their late 40s and early 50s who just had an elegant look to them that younger women just can't have no matter what.

Would absolutely bed them if given the opportunity.

There is something extremely attractive about older women that took great care of themselves.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desired sexually, yes that's correct.

But desired for commitment and marriage?! No way in hell.
Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez just got engaged. :rolleyes:
Why does a 59yrs old billionaire who is buff and on steroids, commit to a 53yrs old divorcee with 3 children from 2 different fathers when he could fvck a different 20s something girl every week?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does a 59yrs old billionaire who is buff and on steroids, commit to a 53yrs old divorcee with 3 children from 2 different fathers when he could fvck a different 20s something girl every week?
Bezos is a chump.

More importantly, there are a lot of men 45-65 who are chumps and who will simp for similarly aged women.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because sex with these girls can always be had and a wife is more in demand for these guys. Would you really want to marry some stuck up only fans boss babe?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point was that we can use common sense and quote statistics but then comes real life, which defies both of them, with examples such as Bezos and Sanchez.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point was that we can use common sense and quote statistics but then comes real life, which defies both of them, with examples such as Bezos and Sanchez.
These guys don’t leave their house clearly. Just walking outside debunks the black pill for example.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 50 year old woman that is pleasant, good looking, and takes care of her health and weight is NOT invisible as long as she isn't trying to dress and act young.

In this case I am guessing 'parties' she is going to is filled with younger women... it's all contextual based on the situation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The best BJ I ever have gotten was from a 53 year old...she still looked good, saw pics of her in her 20s and she was an 8.5 easily. Still was in good shape with a nice body and pretty face...only issue was she would tear after sex often times due to post menopausal estrogen level changes and sometimes sex on back to back days was out...although occasionally I fvcked her ass on those days or she would give me sloppy BJs and swallow...

Was sexually ravenous and I gave her all she could handle.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
….I didn’t feel especially visible or appreciated for my finer points when I was in my 20s and a man I’d hoped would hire me instead asked me to “go to bed” with him. Silly me, thinking the interest was professional. While it might have been easier to chat or be chatted up at a party, the prevailing thought was not “Wow, she’s smart” but rather “Does she or doesn’t she?”

———

Thoughts?
I think she was very much appreciated for her finer points. Both of them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think age is entirely dependent on how the woman takes care of herself.

I've seen a few women in their late 40s and early 50s who just had an elegant look to them that younger women just can't have no matter what.

Would absolutely bed them if given the opportunity.

There is something extremely attractive about older women that took great care of themselves.
Be cautious, when they take their clothes off, you see the thin/loose skin, and wrinkles. Few have genetics/plastic surgery good enough to keep that at bay past 48. They can still have nice bodies, pretty painted faces, and nice hair but the skin is another thing. And they are usually career women, too set in their ways, lacking that energy of their younger days.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be cautious, when they take their clothes off, you see the thin/loose skin, and wrinkles. Few have genetics/plastic surgery good enough to keep that at bay past 48. They can still have nice bodies, pretty painted faces, and nice hair but the skin is another thing. And they are usually career women, too set in their ways, lacking that energy of their younger days.
Great point about skin. There is also a loss of youthfulness in the skin.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best BJ I ever have gotten was from a 53 year old...she still looked good, saw pics of her in her 20s and she was an 8.5 easily. Still was in good shape with a nice body and pretty face...only issue was she would tear after sex often times due to post menopausal estrogen level changes and sometimes sex on back to back days was out...although occasionally I fvcked her ass on those days or she would give me sloppy BJs and swallow...

Was sexually ravenous and I gave her all she could handle.
Yuck

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and I would imagine career women being the only remotely attractive women past the age of 30 tbh lol. Non career women tend to hit the wall by age 25.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it takes a lifetime of healthy habits to compete that long with younger women. We're talking about the top of the mountain.
Funny. The old lady didn't see this post earlier or over the weekend. Too busy having fun in MIA. The article is kind of a sour grapes, quizzical 'what the hell happened all of a sudden' type article. From a woman who I doubt was ever top tier in looks to begin with.

This above ^^ is really the truth. Yes it certainly helps to have good genetics. But really it is lifestyle habits that make or break you by the time you reach your 50s. When we were in MIA this past weekend we went out to a couple of "it" restaurants (late a la Latin culture) and hit one of the top nightclubs. We got to chatting with one of the strippers there at the bar who was originally from our same city. Beautiful girl, size 0, pretty skin, pretty face etc. She of course was working the guy on the other side of her for a private lap dance. But it was interesting.

The way the club scene runs over there is that the top clubs are basically dual type clubs. Part high end nightclub, part strip club. Beautiful young women everywhere. The strippers are wearing nothing more than thongs, heels, garters (in some cases) and lace bras. So nothing is left to the imagination. Asians, Latinas, blondes, blacks, redheads, Arabs, you name it.

I had on a great pair of black satin/crystal Gucci platform heels, and a black minidress that reveals lots of leg, but is otherwise shortsleeve and had a high dress shirt type white collar and cuffs. Very hot dress, but classy, shows off the body/curves without showing off cleavage. Follows the show off one body part (legs) without looking like a tart principle. Sexy, classy, elegant...but nothing remotely frumpy going on. I'm a size 2 at 54 after 3 children (an accomplishment) with better muscular definition at my age than many of the girls we saw that night who are 30+ years younger than me. AND I know how to strut in heels. Surprisingly some of the girls working (and a number of the female patrons) were not terribly graceful in heels. Now some were of course, and there were any number of nice bodies on display but it was an interesting and enjoyable evening.

What was also interesting was my fiance's perspective. He's very particular about the look he finds attractive and there were 2 or 3 girls there who were his "type". He was not gawking at any of the women. At one point he said to me "Why did you bring me to a strip club?' and I told him this is how they do it in Miami. He's like, "I've already got this here (with me), plus all the other things these girls could never hope to offer. I'm over it." And he was not saying that to reassure me. I did not need reassuring.

As a woman if you want your skin to be supple into middle age you've GOT to avoid the sun. Nothing ruins skin faster. Smoking (cigarette or vaping) is a close second of things to avoid, followed by getting enough sleep and eating clean and regular exercise. Staying hydrated helps, and so does a positive attitude/outlook.

To me becoming less visible to ALL men is an advantage. It gets old after a while to be gawked at 24/7/365. I still get more than my share of attention and have plenty of options if I were single, but honestly it's kind of nice now. Everyone at the club was cool to us, nobody acted like we were "old" and it was a great time. I will say that when we were at dinner, some of the married couples were interesting...the wife who's gained weight after kids, still has a pretty face but can't show off her body so much anymore, and the strained attitude she cops for her husband who is still fit and good looking (and attractive to slender hot women)...we saw some of that dynamic too.

Weight is a killer. Nothing kills SMV like extra weight. And that does become more pronounced as one ages because the connective tissues and collagen do lose elasticity over time (resulting in cellulite).

So it's possible to retain SMV as a woman into middle age, but it is not easy. It requires discipline and frankly it requires good genetics too. It is what it is. To me there is no excuse for failing to maintain things that are within my realm of control. My age and genetics are not within my realm of control. My weight and my lifestyle choices most certainly are, and that has made the difference.

Last edited: