Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age does a flirty, fun woman become invisible?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article:

And this was the dreaded day. Age, I now realize, doesn’t creep up, it fells you with changes you didn’t see coming. And it happens at 50.

You vanish, replaced by an old and forgettable woman.

….I didn’t feel especially visible or appreciated for my finer points when I was in my 20s and a man I’d hoped would hire me instead asked me to “go to bed” with him. Silly me, thinking the interest was professional. While it might have been easier to chat or be chatted up at a party, the prevailing thought was not “Wow, she’s smart” but rather “Does she or doesn’t she?”

———

Thoughts?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women claim they are "invisible", it is because they are "invisible" to the men they desire. Even a 50 year old has options. I am aware of instances when 50 year old women used dating websites or apps and got more attention than they did as 20 year olds in the pre-internet era.

When men claim they are "invisible", it is much closer to the truth. A large portion of men are truly invisible to women. A typical man has a match rate of less than 1% on his right swipes. Even if a man isn't swiping, how much attention is he getting on his in-person approaches if he's making them? Most men's outcomes on in-person approaching are usually not impressive. This is why MGTOW is meaningless. Women don't care when a man chooses a MGTOW path. He was already rejected and invisible to them.

Women can become invisible at any time. There is a concept called "The Wall", but "The Wall" is generally softer than we think. Most women in their 30s and even early 40s have more options than similarly aged men in Western nations.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what age group comments the most on my dating profile pics?..... 50-somethings. They try harder than 25yo fat girls.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, most women tend to become invisible when they go through the menopause. So, around 50, yes.

People talk about women hitting the wall at 30 or 40 but I think the majority of women still have more options than most men until they go through the menopause. That's when they start to lose their femininity and most guys ease to be interested. Unless of course they go the HRT route and that helps women retain their looks.

Men and women age differently. With women its normally abrupt and profound and it often comes as shock for them when abundance quickly dries up.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, most women tend to become invisible when they go through the menopause. So, around 50, yes.

People talk about women hitting the wall at 30 or 40 but I think the majority of women still have more options than most men until they go through the menopause. That's when they start to lose their femininity and most guys ease to be interested. Unless of course they go the HRT route and that helps women retain their looks.
I have been dating women in their 30s due to being close to their age. There's a lot of demand for women in their 30s, even women 35-39.

I have also seen examples of menopausal/post-menopausal women using dating websites or swipe apps and being more in demand than they were ages 18-25, before the internet and when they had to rely on doing stuff in-person. Websites/apps have a way of turning back the clock at least 30 years for older women in terms of the demand for their vaginas. It's entirely possible for a 50-55 year old woman to have their swipe queue/inbox flooded with options.

There are plenty of thirsty betas in their 50s and 60s who will pursue a similarly aged woman. I'm not sure how women in their 50s and 60s feel invisible based on some examples I've seen.

Men and women age differently. With women its normally abrupt and profound and it often comes as shock for them when abundance quickly dries up.
I have seen examples of abrupt aging in women. I have also seen examples of menopausal or later women being very much in demand.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd still bang a hot flirty 50 year old, I bet she's dirty.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this was the dreaded day. Age, I now realize, doesn’t creep up, it fells you with changes you didn’t see coming. And it happens at 50.
This begs the question: why are they single at 50 years old? Where are their husbands and children? Let me guess, they put their careers first and don't know how they got to this point.

I'd still sleep with a 50 year old if I had no other options, but would never consider marrying one.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This begs the question: why are they single at 50 years old? Where are their husbands and children? Let me guess, they put their careers first and don't know how they got to this point.

I'd still sleep with a 50 year old if I had no other options, but would never consider marrying one.
Today, a 50 year old woman is a Gen X'er who was likely married with children at some point in the past. A never married, childless woman in a Gen X was extremely strange.

In the 2030s, a 50 year old woman will be a Millennial who will be more likely to be never married and childless. There is more careerism among Millennials than what you saw out of Gen X.

The 41 year old woman in the thread below will be the blueprint for the future 50 year old single woman.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There have been similar articles shared here on SoSuave. Apparently, at around age 40 is when they start noticing they can no longer compete with the younger girls.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating women in their 30s due to being close to their age. There's a lot of demand for women in their 30s, even women 35-39.

I have also seen examples of menopausal/post-menopausal women using dating websites or swipe apps and being more in demand than they were ages 18-25, before the internet and when they had to rely on doing stuff in-person. Websites/apps have a way of turning back the clock at least 30 years for older women in terms of the demand for their vaginas. It's entirely possible for a 50-55 year old woman to have their swipe queue/inbox flooded with options.

There are plenty of thirsty betas in their 50s and 60s who will pursue a similarly aged woman. I'm not sure how women in their 50s and 60s feel invisible based on some examples I've seen.

I have seen examples of abrupt aging in women. I have also seen examples of menopausal or later women being very much in demand.
Which further convinces me that online dating's not for me.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been similar articles shared here on SoSuave. Apparently, at around age 40 is when they start noticing they can no longer compete with the younger girls.
And it takes a lifetime of healthy habits to compete that long with younger women. We're talking about the top of the mountain.

A new shift is still OLD. This generation of 50 y.olds are the first who can easily get in contact with much younger men. Now we simply take the statistic that 63 % of men has trouble dating or don't date at all. So even a 50+ y.o will have plenty of thirsty desperate sex starved men ages 20- 40 to pick from.

When a man get really thirsty he'll drink anything in sight...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A decent looking 50 year old will still have guys lined up to bang them, but not date them

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A new shift is still OLD. This generation of 50 y.olds are the first who can easily get in contact with much younger men. Now we simply take the statistic that 63 % of men has trouble dating or don't date at all. So even a 50+ y.o will have plenty of thirsty desperate sex starved men ages 20- 40 to pick from.
What percentage of 50-55 year old women do you think want to have sex with younger men (20-40)? Most 50-55 year old women are seeking a similarly aged man or even a 60+ man.

Even if a 50-55 year old woman wanted a much younger man, could she actually get one? Some 50-55 year old women will be so physically undesirable that they couldn't get a 20-40 year old man.

There are a subset of 50-55 year old women who can get a 20-40 year old man.

Which further convinces me that online dating's not for me.
It's a bad option for most men. You were once a 'Chad'. The 'Chad' types seem to do well with tech-based methods, but 'Chads' are typically 40 and under.

If you're a 32 year old, 6'2" man with big muscles and lower body fat, you can get so much vagina from swiping. It's so easy.

If you're not a 90th percentile or higher man, you must focus on other ways to meet women.

A decent looking 50 year old will still have guys lined up to bang them, but not date them
Wouldn't plenty of 55-65 year old men want to date a decent looking 50 year old?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What percentage of 50-55 year old women do you think want to have sex with younger men (20-40)? Most 50-55 year old women are seeking a similarly aged man or even a 60+ man.

Even if a 50-55 year old woman wanted a much younger man, could she actually get one? Some 50-55 year old women will be so physically undesirable that they couldn't get a 20-40 year old man.

There are a subset of 50-55 year old women who can get a 20-40 year old man.

It's a bad option for most men. You were once a 'Chad'. The 'Chad' types seem to do well with tech-based methods, but 'Chads' are typically 40 and under.

If you're a 32 year old, 6'2" man with big muscles and lower body fat, you can get so much vagina from swiping. It's so easy.

If you're not a 90th percentile or higher man, you must focus on other ways to meet women.

Wouldn't plenty of 55-65 year old men want to date a decent looking 50 year old?
I geuss between 35 and 45 is the moment when a woman shifts from falling for older men to younger men. If a 35 y.o woman can " snatch" a 28 y.o man away from women his own age it will feel like an accomplishment.

I fecked plenty of women between 30-35 when i was 28/29. Especially because this was when OLD came up and the playfield was still somewhat equal. A good looking 45 y.o woman,from this generation wants absolutely nothing to do with a 53 y.o man with a dad bod. She rather fecks a 35 y.o athletic man, and she can.

That's why we should ALWAYS be hitting the gym when we reach end 30/ begin 40 and up. A good body always helps to get that edge over other men in the same age bracket and it becomes more rare.

One of the reasons i has to get off OLD for now. Too many 40 y.o matches. At some point you will go feck am attractive 45 y.o woman if nothing better appears on the radar. And they aren't necessarily less dramatic by any means...i geuss dating women 40 tears and older is part of accepting getting older myself...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A woman at age 50 isn't invisible (sexually anyway), but a comparable man is very invisible.

No one ever asked me out.
Men: No one ever asked me out.
Women: Chad, Tyrone, Hiroshi, and Richard never asked me out.

If any of you here wanted to end a dry spell, or she was hot, you'd all smash a hot 50 Y.O. You'd all rail Halle Berry instead of playing Halo, let's not kid ourselves.

And women don't care about MGTOW'S. They're incels. They're not Chad or Tyrone, they're Bob and John (who women don't care about sans beta roles.)

Invisible woman: she chose to.
Invisible man: he lost the genetic lottery.

The wall doesn't hurt women. Simps found a way to pad that wall. Even women past 70 have options. Look at any woman on My 600 Pound Life. They always have men around, some husbands even. Guys, not so much. Just a Wendy's Frosty and a Playstation controller.

Hey, even when I go for women online that make the first move, I always prepare for something to go wrong. I don't save online women's numbers in my phone. Most of these end up being AW's, just looking for friends, want to go slow, etc. All get completely deleted.

If online dating doesn't work for you, get off and try something else.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman at age 50 isn't invisible (sexually anyway), but a comparable man is very invisible.

If any of you here wanted to end a dry spell, or she was hot, you'd all smash a hot 50 Y.O. You'd all rail Halle Berry instead of playing Halo, let's not kid ourselves.

And women don't care about MGTOW'S. They're incels. They're not Chad or Tyrone, they're Bob and John (who women don't care about sans beta roles.)

The wall doesn't hurt women. Simps found a way to pad that wall. Even women past 70 have options. Look at any woman on My 600 Pound Life. They always have men around, some husbands even. Guys, not so much. Just a Wendy's Frosty and a Playstation controller.

Hey, even when I go for women online that make the first move, I always prepare for something to go wrong. I don't save online women's numbers in my phone. Most of these end up being AW's, just looking for friends, want to go slow, etc. All get completely deleted.

Fresh and Fraud brought back the "Wall" to dog the Yacht Girl Instagram bimbo women on their show. Technically, yes, they will hit a wall because they are incentivized for their youth and beauty as strippers/etc, but they will still be extremely desired in the sexual marketplace by men.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the decent looking 50 year old woman put in 85% of the effort, I don’t think so.

Yes, 50, 40, and even late 30s year old men would have sex 50 year old decent looking women, but they wouldn’t date them, they wouldn‘t be in a relationship with them.

In 2023, there is no reason for a man to be in a relationship with any woman. He can “fun” with her, get her “pregnant”, but to commit? Not worth it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good post rs_1200x1200-230312162643-Halle-Berry-1.jpgyes we would.(Hally Berry 2023)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Fresh and Fraud brought back the "Wall" to dog the Yacht Girl Instagram bimbo women on their show. Technically, yes, they will hit a wall because they are incentivized for their youth and beauty as strippers/etc, but they will still be extremely desired in the sexual marketplace by men.
Desired sexually, yes that's correct.

But desired for commitment and marriage?! No way in hell.