Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age did you really start feeling like your body is aching and feeling old?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sprints.
heavy lifting.
sex 2x a day.
clean food.
one or two whiskies 1x a week.
pray.
Sex 2 times a day??? Dude if I have sex once my d!ck is out of commission for a few hours. How do you get it in such good condition?

danstunning

Banned
Reaction score
Age is less important than injuries. One of my previous girlfriends started to get arthritis in her late teens after multiple injuries in gymnastics in childhood.

Kobe Bryant had basically zero cartilage in his knees by his early 30's. At one point his knee degeneration was so bad his knee was actually locked in place.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex 2 times a day??? Dude if I have sex once my d!ck is out of commission for a few hours. How do you get it in such good condition?
morning and night. yes, I was the same way for twenty years before with the things not working right. fcking 20 years!!! wasted.. I definitely get it.

I am about 6 to 10 hours to recycle, can be faster but it's not as good so no point. and it's not a have to; only if want to.

And it's not 2x every day of every month, but very often 5+ days a week are like that.

I have done so many things; because I did not give up. So many failures, but alas that is how problems get solutions is to persist.

- sprints are key for me. blood flow to the lower body and cardio.
- after doing/fixing a good exercise regiment check your T. if it's not right fix it. several ways to do that.
- blood flow, for me shockwave was the ticket. tried a lot of other stuff first that did not work.
- mental re-imaging from RP/SS and a number of good books.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
morning and night. yes, I was the same way for twenty years before with the things not working right. fcking 20 years!!! wasted.. I definitely get it.

I am about 6 to 10 hours to recycle, can be faster but it's not as good so no point. and it's not a have to; only if want to.

And it's not 2x every day of every month, but very often 5+ days a week are like that.

I have done so many things; because I did not give up. So many failures, but alas that is how problems get solutions is to persist.

- sprints are key for me. blood flow to the lower body and cardio.
- after doing/fixing a good exercise regiment check your T. if it's not right fix it. several ways to do that.
- blood flow, for me shockwave was the ticket. tried a lot of other stuff first that did not work.
- mental re-imaging from RP/SS and a number of good books.
Thanks! I have been doing dietary fix and seem to get very good erections at night and in the early morning but then it just goes dormant during the day.

What is "shockwave"? and the "RP/SS" what is that?

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m actually doing pretty good so far at the age of 35. Instead of lifting heavy and intense and playing basketball for 2 - 3 hours like I used to during my 20’s I’m focusing more on longevity, flexibility, mobility, and pliability. My joints crack here and there but I fast for 16 - 18 hours everyday, get some sunlight, walk for an hour 4 days a wake, lift a little bit, take cold showers, meditate, stretch, get my heart rate up a little bit and try to sweat a little bit everyday. Again the older you get the more careful you have to be with your body and I plan to live for more than a 100 years. I also cut down a lot on sugar and going to buffets. I was never fat and have always had an athletic build but I definitely am trying to preserve and maintain what I have by doing the best I can with what I have.

My diet is very clean and my energy levels are through the roof. I’m mentally sharp and have maintained the same waistline since high school. Even though I’m on medication and have some side effects overall I’m doing very well health wise so far. Planning to get some blood work done soon so we’ll see how that goes. My main goal is to keep inflammation at a minimum and put good fuel in my body. My teeth are good and don’t have any cavities last time I went for a check up. I’m reading about health, nutrition and longevity to maximize my health.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! I have been doing dietary fix and seem to get very good erections at night and in the early morning but then it just goes dormant during the day.

What is "shockwave"? and the "RP/SS" what is that?
google for shockwave therapy in regards to ED. after you learn about it you can either pay a clinic thousands or you can spend a few hundred and buy a machine from eBay if this is something you need. As far as I know, there is no downside and even a healthy man can benefits as the blood vessel improvements would/will create a more full(bigger).

RP(Red Pill) a collection of ideas and beliefs about human nature and how to manage it.
SS(this forum).

shockwave is a target for blood flow. sounds like your blood flow is working based on what you tell. if not the morning and night would not happen or not be good.

I also go a bit dormant during the day if I am busy with tasks. If I happen to be approached by some gal that looks sexy to me, things come back alive pretty quick. If that doesn't happen for you, then you might be able to find some more improvements.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
google for shockwave therapy in regards to ED. after you learn about it you can either pay a clinic thousands or you can spend a few hundred and buy a machine from eBay if this is something you need. As far as I know, there is no downside and even a healthy man can benefits as the blood vessel improvements would/will create a more full(bigger).

RP(Red Pill) a collection of ideas and beliefs about human nature and how to manage it.
SS(this forum).

shockwave is a target for blood flow. sounds like your blood flow is working based on what you tell. if not the morning and night would not happen or not be good.

I also go a bit dormant during the day if I am busy with tasks. If I happen to be approached by some gal that looks sexy to me, things come back alive pretty quick. If that doesn't happen for you, then you might be able to find some more improvements.
Thanks a bunch, I’ll look into this.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stretching seems to be more important since 37´ish+. Muscles tend to get tight while i sleep and due to muscle training in the gym.
Carbs became an issue around that age too. Until 35 i didnt have to care about how much i eat of them.

Asides from that i feel like 30.

When i sometimes feel "to old for that ****" , i remind myself of Stallone in his 70´s and i am good to go again, this guy is an inspiration.

1de11937ea56887ebe37d4eb09868f0f.jpg

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
......... if I have sex once my d!ck is out of commission for a few hours. How do you get it in such good condition?
I was the same through my 30s and 40s.
The health issue I mentioned back in post #8 was high blood pressure - I got tested at 50 and my doctor called the numbers 'scary' (his word) he reckoned I could have a massive heart attack at any time - All my family have it... it's genetic, so I'm kinda stuck with having to keep on top of it. Keeping fit helps A LOT, I'm in the 'normal' range now.
But I do have to take a B.P. pill daily - which opens blood vessels to allow easier blood flow.
And I'm guessing that most guys know of ED pills that work in a similar way...??
The effect I'm having is nowhere near as dramatic as taking 'V' - but one thing that has happened is that I no longer need any 'downtime' between sessions.
It gets ready easily, and once it's ready, it stays ready - Stays 'up' until I either go to sleep, or go do something else.
A very pleasant surprise for women I've been with these last few years.

AussieEducator76

Reaction score
I can't remember when I started to feel it, but I've been noticing it more this year. I'm 44 now. It's strange though. I can play basketball, get up the next day and feel great but then other times, I'll struggle to get up after just a day at work. It's very inconsistent.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember when I started to feel it, but I've been noticing it more this year. I'm 44 now. It's strange though. I can play basketball, get up the next day and feel great but then other times, I'll struggle to get up after just a day at work. It's very inconsistent.
It probably has something to do with what you are eating.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
The decline really began around 50. I was improving until then and even competed in the Regional Senor Olympics at 51 (I think it was 51) and got 2 Bronze out of it. But it was definitely a declining year. Had I done it the year before I would have done better. A year later I did well at a Sprint Triathlon (The Tri-Illini) at U-of-I in Ill and came in 4th in the biking time trial and the score brought my relay team up to 4th among the teams. But that was my last. It has been downhill since.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the same through my 30s and 40s.
The health issue I mentioned back in post #8 was high blood pressure - I got tested at 50 and my doctor called the numbers 'scary' (his word) he reckoned I could have a massive heart attack at any time - All my family have it... it's genetic, so I'm kinda stuck with having to keep on top of it. Keeping fit helps A LOT, I'm in the 'normal' range now.
But I do have to take a B.P. pill daily - which opens blood vessels to allow easier blood flow.
And I'm guessing that most guys know of ED pills that work in a similar way...??
The effect I'm having is nowhere near as dramatic as taking 'V' - but one thing that has happened is that I no longer need any 'downtime' between sessions.
It gets ready easily, and once it's ready, it stays ready - Stays 'up' until I either go to sleep, or go do something else.
A very pleasant surprise for women I've been with these last few years.
This is excellent info thank you. I will now be adding beets to my diet. They help lower blood pressure AND they have Boron in them which is good for testosterone. Double whammy on paper, .

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have any good tips on how to keep inflammation down in your body. Also any good tips on how to deal with lower back pain?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 and I don't have any issues that I am seeing in this thread, but then again I workout almost everyday, and stay away from alcohol dairy and excess suguar

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think eating fish is better then doing fish oils for inflammation?
Yes but you have to be careful with fish because of mercury. The smaller the fish, the less mercury. I like squid and shrimp (squid is also good for magnesium and thus testosterone) also, you can get cod liver in a can in some grocery stores and it has its own oil in there. Eat a bit of the liver once a week for the vitamins, and sip the pure oil.
Cod liver capsules and fish oil capsules aren’t the best as they go rancid. They will still help but not as good as straight source.

BUT, be careful with liver as it has a LOT of vitamin A and you can overdose. I eat a small bit of beef liver every Sunday but that’s all the vitamin A I need. There is so much in liver