Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age did you get fed up of drinking alcohol ?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bingo,
"At what age did you get get tired of Alcohol ?"...Better ask an older Man than me Bingo!...As one ages all the appetites diminish....A life time drinker like my ancestors since recorded time, my alcohol consumption for the last twenty years has been half a bottle of red a night...It mellows me,improves my digestion and lulls me to sleep...As Paul said to Timothy "....Take a little Wine for thy stomachs sake and thine other infirmities".

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my 30s and I have already lost 99% interest in drinking. In the past, I couldn't have dinner without at least one beer, now I'm addicted to ice cold plain water - which also helped me lose weight.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never was a get drunk kind of guy and Girls will shoot you down instantly when youve had one too many. But I still enjoy 3 or 4 drinks to feel free, cheap, and easy. Lol. And for some reason alcohol makes me horny. I had to quit drinking before my trips to Walmart so I didn't flirt with the fine hotties that run amuck in that place.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically I'll consume 4 pint cans of 5% lager a day. Only started drinking as my marriage was starting to
dissolve around 46 years old having been tee total since 19 years old, originally prompted to quit by an APOCALYPTIC
Christmas morning hangover so my liver has had a long old rest. It is bad though, I feel absolutely zero effect after 4
pints when back in my tee total days if I had even just 1 pint I'd feel giddy after, sometimes during drinking it.
I'm sure it's a cope and a replacement for 'something' as is the tobacco habit I took up again last year (after quitting
for 8 years) that's back at a pack a day level. Quit my job a month ago. I think I've just gone full DGAF, don't care about
my health, don't care about my finances, don't care about looking 'good'. I'm just done.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've just gone full DGAF, don't care about
my health, don't care about my finances, don't care about looking 'good'. I'm just done.
Reminds me of an old song "Statler brothers" Something like, smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo, now don't tell me I've nothing to do. Hope you can at least find a passion. Mtn-biking, fishing, surfing?? How about get into sky diving? I don't know.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of an old song "Statler brothers" Something like, smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo, now don't tell me I've nothing to do. Hope you can at least find a passion. Mtn-biking, fishing, surfing?? How about get into sky diving? I don't know.
I try but my autism most definitely has a large anhedonic element. I don't really derive much pleasure from anything.
Most things involve being around other people, I find that both tiring and terrifying simultaneously as I have to act
'normal' which is very exhausting despite having 40 odd years practice and I don't enjoy being around other people very
much. I enjoy motorcycling and photography, both quite solo pursuits. Just bought a brand new 1000cc Yamaha, waiting
on a delivery date because everything in the world is broken because of covid. Getting to grips with a new bridge camera
I just purchased this week. I hate that being around other people gets under my skin so much. I wish with all my heart that
I'd been born either normal or with something that can be cured. It's sh1t living half a life.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped drinking alcohol TO GET DRUNK somewhere around the age of 27/28....
Mainly because I preferred to stay sober and be able to drive - Last time I got drunk enough to have a hangover was around Christmas time, approx 20 yrs ago... I woulda been in my late 30s at the time.

I do drink socially, because I like some alco drinks - Particularly malt whisky, good ales, and some ****tails (I make a mean Boston Ward 8)
I keep a few bottles of beer in the fridge (Currently Theakston's Old Peculier, and Adnams Broadside) I have a stock of spirits and mixers, and always have some wine in the house.
I might have a beer, maybe a glass of whisky or wine, never more than 2 or 3, often none at all. And I'll only ever have more than one alco drink after I get home of an evening if I'm not gonna be driving until next day.

TBH I've never missed getting drunk, I don't enjoy the feeling of being drunk beyond the mildly 'tipsy' stage - and if there's gonna be a woman around, I definitely do NOT want to be drunk.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly i am thinking about AA, you're not wrong here. And these are my liver values:
your liver is inflamed.... I would talk with your doctor and get a game plan.
a beer at a bar can cost 2$….while a salad at McDonalds can cost 6$.

That should tell you something, the higher ups in this world wants to keep a depress and stagnant population.
I would advise putting together your own salad... had a McDonald’s chicken salad last Friday and the lettuce looked like they pulled it off a hoagie that was sitting in the fridge for two weeks.... immediately got the for 2 days... guts finally normal again.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I enjoyed drinking when I was underage because it was forbidden. After that I was like meh

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout my late 20's i started finding myself growing very tired of both the process, effect and aftermath of drinking alcohol so i really cut down my unit intake

Now i am 30 and at the stage where i am finding myself literally getting no enjoyment from it anymore , i find myself just sinking pints of beer for the sake of it

It's expensive , makes me feel like cr@p , usually depresses me and usually leads to terrible decision's

The guy i am currently living with loves drinking and has dragged me on a few lost causes in the last couple of weeks

Yesterday we went to watch some live sport he is drinking 2 beers to my 1 by the time the match has finished he can hardly walk straight its like 4.30 in the afternoon

He drags me around another couple of bars where i decide to switch to water , he makes some awful approaches at very low quality women and finally concludes the evening is not going anywhere

But before we leave he orders two ****tails for himself i tasted one and it tasted like straight vodka he downs both of them

I say what was the point in that ? , he replies "wanted to finish the night on a high lol"

By the time we got back to our apartment i was more or less sober and i was just thinking to myself this was literally the most pointless activity

Don't think i will go completely tee total but yea i don't wanna see another drink now until Christmas
Early 20s it lost its appeal. I'd watch my footie with my father. At 15/16, he wouldn't care if cracked a beer. It wasn't a big deal. It taught me responsibility whereas my mates hid it from family. Some were highly irresponsible and alcoholic by grad.

I learned pickup sober. Also I got in fabulous shape dialing in my diet, cutting booze, and lifting heavy. Add in the transformation physically with pickup, it was a great success.

Op, I always saw sheeple. Same with dude bro in rented beamer. Dorks throwing money at women. The need to be inebriated to approach for most of the so called men. I thought it was pathetic. Fortunately, you can transform under 40 cutting it out and going ham training.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a good bourbon or whiskey but I'm over drinking crappy booze to feel drunk if thats what you mean. Makes me unproductive and anxious for 2 days after.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Towards my late 20s. I have a bar at home stocked with all kinds of liquor and I do enjoy receiving them as gifts. I serve it up to guests and never drink when I'm at home. I only drink on nights out like on a getting to know you kind of date. I rather just order a club soda or something.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Towards my late 20s. I have a bar at home stocked with all kinds of liquor and I do enjoy receiving them as gifts. I serve it up to guests and never drink when I'm at home. I only drink on nights out like on a getting to know you kind of date. I rather just order a club soda or something.
Nice. A home bar is a great after hours play. I don't care about drinking. It's a old man project i had. I think I drank more coffee there than I ever did booze. I've pulled back on caffeine too. Dialed in my sleep, health, and fitness. Maturity is lame and needs a shake up for new thrills.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been drinking since I was 13, it’s always been a crutch and feel good move. I’ve cut down, don’t drink alone (much) but I will drink a few bottles of white wine with my girl over the weekend.

I’ll never stop drinking, I enjoy it. However I never get “drunk” or “smashed” waking up with a hangover. I get buzzed and know my limits. I love red wine but it stains my teeth and I’m keeping my teeth beautiful for as long as possible.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when my 7 year old daughter found me passed out in my boat, surrounded by my own vomit, and she got scared so decided to walk to her grandads house down a B road.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some crazy stories in here, but i 100% understand where you're all coming from, from saying you love drinking and will never stop to totaling a car and stopping completely. Its 2am by me and I would do anything for a beer, its crazy the effects it has on you mentally when you go a couple of days without it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a beer at a bar can cost 2$….while a salad at McDonalds can cost 6$.
This is such cap. You can get a salad on the dollar menu.

Some crazy stories in here, but i 100% understand where you're all coming from, from saying you love drinking and will never stop to totaling a car and stopping completely. Its 2am by me and I would do anything for a beer, its crazy the effects it has on you mentally when you go a couple of days without it
You are addicted my friend.

I enjoy a nice beer, champagne, or cxcktail myself. However, I don’t feel missing anything without it. I haven’t had a drink in about two weeks. I could go the rest of my life without it- No harm no foul.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy drinking... I actually think it's a great thing if you're responsible about it.

Really 3 things...

1.) Don't drink everyday
2.) Know when you've had enough to give you a peak buzz
3.) Don't drink and drive.

Cheers!