“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

At what age are women the most turned on from seeing a shirtless man?

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Walking outdoors, in non-beach non-pools.

I feel the answer is in middle school and high school girls.

Does anyone thinks it's the same for women in their 20s and 30s? I think it decreases after high school.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
23.451 is the median age that women are most turned on from seeing shirtless men, according to a study done in Jordan Peterson's lab.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,383
Did you hear the women when usher take his shirt off at the super bowl half time show? I think I heard a few dudes hollering too.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Depends on the situation. I can assure you that older women get turned on by a shirtless good looking guy but it can't be a situation where you're acting like a douche
 

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Weird, high school girls all act out and notice with shirtless guys. Women in their 30s like nothing.

And I'm not using myself as an example. Could be a shirtless man jogging and passing up behind a woman, and they don't even flinch. Or if a shirtless jogging man passes a woman, she don't turn around to look, except for maybe high school girls and younger...
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Weird, high school girls all act out and notice with shirtless guys. Women in their 30s like nothing.

And I'm not using myself as an example. Could be a shirtless man jogging and passing up behind a woman, and they don't even flinch. Or if a shirtless jogging man passes a woman, she don't turn around to look, except for maybe high school girls and younger...
You don't get out much do you?
 
Top