Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age are women the most turned on from seeing a shirtless man?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking outdoors, in non-beach non-pools.

I feel the answer is in middle school and high school girls.

Does anyone thinks it's the same for women in their 20s and 30s? I think it decreases after high school.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23.451 is the median age that women are most turned on from seeing shirtless men, according to a study done in Jordan Peterson's lab.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you hear the women when usher take his shirt off at the super bowl half time show? I think I heard a few dudes hollering too.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation. I can assure you that older women get turned on by a shirtless good looking guy but it can't be a situation where you're acting like a douche

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without showing us your bare torso, we cannot give you an estimation.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird, high school girls all act out and notice with shirtless guys. Women in their 30s like nothing.

And I'm not using myself as an example. Could be a shirtless man jogging and passing up behind a woman, and they don't even flinch. Or if a shirtless jogging man passes a woman, she don't turn around to look, except for maybe high school girls and younger...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Weird, high school girls all act out and notice with shirtless guys. Women in their 30s like nothing.

And I'm not using myself as an example. Could be a shirtless man jogging and passing up behind a woman, and they don't even flinch. Or if a shirtless jogging man passes a woman, she don't turn around to look, except for maybe high school girls and younger...
You don't get out much do you?