"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

At least half of the men on Sosuave are lying

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
31
Maybe there aren't as many trolls as you think. I post on here every couple of months because this is the only place I can get valuable advice on how to deal with women from guys that actually deal with women. And because of the advice I've gotten from this forum I've gotten more success with women and experience that I can use to help the next guy. And some of the time the guys think that my questions are trolling but thank goodness for the guys who actually took me serious or none of that could of happened
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
The TOP posters in Sosuave; the ones who can sleep with beautiful women with their eyes closed, the ones who sleep with top actresses
Who here is sleeping with top actresses? I must have missed the posts where somebody claimed that. You did say TOP actresses? So that would be somebody we all know of.
I might believe it if whoever it was lived in LA.

The closest I can think of with something like this is Owen from RSD saying that he had to compete with famous actors in LA for chicks, specifically mentioning Jamie Foxx.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Went through trump's 10 page posting history, no posts about any girl of his own. In fact. I found posts talking about how he is alone Friday and Saturday nights and would pay 50k not to be!!!

Then after he saw my thread about it he went and deleted the post!!!! Loser!!!

Just jealous that I actually have girls...hence why I post about them, good or bad.

No wonder you think I'm lying, you're a jealous loser with no girls like most guys on here. Incapable of imagining anyone could be doing better than you. Lol.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/beware-guys-who-have-no-girls-but-post-advice.256141/
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
What good is this doing for you? How is this positively impacting your life?
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I'm glad to see some of the older posters in this thread...Don't know what has happened to this place lately, but it sure is different than it was just a very few years ago. Kind of reminds me of the way stuff is going on in the world in general.

What is with all the in-fighting here?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
i do believe some ppl are pushing it a little bit on the exploit side.


But whats ive seen overall is some ppl analysis and prediction on some situation are spot on.
so imo lots of good stuff for a inexperience guy like me.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Heheh maybe when I claim to be an average guy with average game and an average g/f I m doing the average amount of lying.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
@Trump how dare you say renowned actresses. I never said such a thing as most actresses are not that attractive. I said renowned models :)
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
This is natural behavior for men in denial. They very badly WANT to believe another man's success is fake; that its to good to be true, because that would help them avoid the pain of accepting just how real and deep their own failure really goes in comparison. The more willing they are to accept the success of another man, the more they must accept just how far away from success they really are themselves.

This infighting, the calling out for proof, the KBJ claims.... they're all defense/coping mechanisms against depression.
Oh man, hahaha... this really hits it in the deep end and brings it up to daylight... like orcs in LotR hating everything, including themselves.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
You might notice that the members here who do well with women tend to get along with each other just fine, even when they agree to disagree.

The infighting is coming from trolls, incels and other perennial losers of the game who are far more concerned about who is real then they are about addressing their own problems.

This is natural behavior for men in denial. They very badly WANT to believe another man's success is fake; that its to good to be true, because that would help them avoid the pain of accepting just how real and deep their own failure really goes in comparison. The more willing they are to accept the success of another man, the more they must accept just how far away from success they really are themselves.

This infighting, the calling out for proof, the KBJ claims.... they're all defense/coping mechanisms against depression.
Part of it is just healthy skepticism, without healthy skepticism you're a fool who's bound to be easily tricked

the problem is that if you've never seen something you'll hear about it and think "lol what a dubious claim" even if it may be true just because you yourself haven't seen it

I'd never believe a lot of the successful guys and crazy stories on here if i wasn't fortunate enough to have successful friends in high school (so I already know what success looks like and how the game gets)
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Well... I really don't care if people believe me or not. But I will say that I FAIL with women a whole lot more than I am successful. The best advice I can give any man is just not to care when things go sideways with chicks. Just move on to the next one.... just like with this... I will move onto the next thread and give this no more thought.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Meh.... It seems as if there is always at least one member spamming the forum - bigdave bigneil frog dude jnmissouri and someone will be next
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Meh.... It seems as if there is always at least one member spamming the forum - bigdave bigneil frog dude jnmissouri and someone will be next
I dont like that for some its way too much, i barely read those thread now.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
You might notice that the members here who do well with women tend to get along with each other just fine, even when they agree to disagree.
Game knows game. All the noise comes from incels. Funny thing is even if no claims were made, it wouldn’t change a thing as it’s already implicitly understood in the advice given. Wisdom outside of the regurgitated manopshere doctrines comes from experience.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
These threads have been started by the same person over the past week.

- Would you say this to a girl who gave you the friends speech?
- Dissect what I did wrong here comprehensively please
- She makes eye contact, you smile or wave and she smiles back or waves back...
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- What is going on here?
- Asking them out for coffee vs drinks: higher success rate with coffee?
- What should I do now to fix this?
- Will dating always be a numbers game or can one have so much skill that they can have ANY woman?
- Women who play hard to get: walk away or play ball a little bit?
- How to keep the girl I’m dating for just casual sex?
- How do you get back in the zone after a single rejection even when you have other women you are already dating?
- Discreetly creating competition (letting her know you are dating other women) as a tactic
- Did I do good or mess up?
- OMG, how did I not see this pattern all along?
- First kiss, french or not?
- Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?
- Best text to setup a second date with this girl?



The TOP posters in Sosuave; the ones who can sleep with beautiful women with their eyes closed, the ones who sleep with top actresses, the ones who pretty girls in 20s are begging to get them pregnant but they refuse because they are too rock and roll to be tied down, have responded in one way or another to these threads. No one has called the poster out, no one has seen anything fishy.

If this poster can make your heads spin, a 6/10 could do it in her sleep. Really starting to think more than half this site is lying about their women conquests.
All i know is I haven't lied. I have no successful conquests.
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
This thread has gotten way off topic. It seems like amanita is still sore about people questioning his credibility. He's getting all riled up about a post that's not even about him. It must have hit a raw nerve though.

But it's not about that. It's about one or two spamming posters. This problem could easily be solved by limiting the number of threads started by a person in any time period (say one or two a day, five in a week or whatever). If the software doesn't allow it, perhaps a moderator could manually consolidate all posts into a single thread: "spammer's spamming thread."

From what I can tell, it's mainly/only Missouri and dave who are spamming. Just consolidate all of their new threads into single threads: "Missouri's useless consolidated spam thread" or "dave's auto repeat bot thread" and be done with it.

As far as proof of results, that's not really possible without a verification system of some kind. As always, take all claims as fiction unless proven otherwise. That's just common sense.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top