Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At least half of the men on Sosuave are lying

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) stop feeding trolls, they’ll leave a lot sooner
2) focus on what you want
3) contribute whatever you want or stfu
4) a lot of SS members are here for entertainment/distraction, not improvement. This happens everywhere without a clear purpose, goal and leadership. That’s not to say the place is useless. Just inefficient, littered with things and people that don’t serve the immediate purpose of said place.

I do believe SS has a lot of potential that is yet untapped, but for now it’s just the digital “corner on the block”.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll use you as an example on how you can solve that.

Play along Redskin and answer some questions I pose.

Why do you think you have no successful conquests? What do you think is the problem ?

Take ur time and think.
I have not gotten any p****. The problem is lack of approaches. This is due to my fear of rejection and some laziness.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seem this guy is struggling in his dating life and need some help , he is maybe over posting.
Most top posters (at least in mature man which is my fav forum ) never claim they are jumping from HB10 to HB10 , I rarely see men bragging here about how many hot girls they are dating. there are some young guys claim they are having good fun , but I dont know why we should assume they are lying, any good looking young man with exposure to game should have been now having a good fun.
Apparently Trump thinks that because a guy is famous, has money or status that he automatically is not an AFC. That is a critical error...in fact some of these people are the BIGGEST AFCs...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently Trump thinks that because a guy is famous, has money or status that he automatically is not an AFC. That is a critical error...in fact some of these people are the BIGGEST AFCs...
AFC isn't really a term that applies to famous people though, since the A stands for average. Most famous people play under a diffetent set of rules than the rest of us.

Think about Elvis, surrounded by his entourage and syncophants. Talk about frame - he not only built a frame for him to live in, he painted the whole picture.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Think you missed the point.

Point wasn’t because a guy is famous, has money or status that he automatically is not an AFC.

Point was the guys that are famous, have money and status are chasing the same girls Sosuave members are getting. The same Sosuave members are easily responding and getting played by online trolls.

I guess its possible.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The same Sosuave members are easily responding and getting played by online trolls.
Very true, some men need to refine their truth and b.s. detection techniques not only in their personal social lives, also online, and professional lives also…

Last edited:

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
First off, you’re making wildly exaggerated claims that I’ve never seen anyone on SS actually make, short of maybe ONE guy, and certainly not half the men on SS.

If you live in bumbfvck middle America where the model of success might be considered a man who is making 50k/yr, driving a new pickup truck and dating the prom queen after she popped out 2 kids at 19 years old, you’re much more likely going to look at a guy from NYC or LA who is making 200k/yr and dating models as a BS artist.
Rich my ass.

As for women, again, in areas such as NYC or LA, women come from all over the world to these places as aspiring models and actresses. They are a dime a dozen. Even women who pass that audition and actually work the semi-pro circuits are not really too hard to come by.

But to a guy who never left Bucktooth, Nebraska, this is all going to look like total horsesh*t.
I have pressed trump to identify particular posters. He hasn't answered the question and I don't think he will. Just use common sense. If someone is making outlandish claims that you don't believe, don't believe them! It's so simple.

But I used to think like you. I thought the big cities was where all of the action was at. Not true. I moved to a fairly obscure city for grad school. The quality of the women was absolutely off the charts. There was absolutely zero chance that the women of LA or NY could compete. I did double dip in "obscure city" and big city for a while but given the superior quality of women in every single way in "obscure city" I lost my motivation to return to the big city.

Also, while salaries are higher so is the cost of living. A closet costs $3K/month in NY. A house in obscure city is $150K for a medium sized home. That's 4 years of rent for a closet in NY. And it's not just that. Food prices, clothing costs, everything was so low it was like they were giving it away.

I'm glad you're happy in NY but a lot of people are deluding themselves if they think that quality of life in NY is necessarily better. As far as the "models and actresses" I met many of them. I dated several of them. Very hot. No doubt. But a lot of actresses are not especially pretty. And many models look like crackheads. Because they are. There are an astonishing number of "world famous models" who are astonishingly ugly, an acquired taste or a "niche beauty" at best. Not everybody considers an anorexic, gap toothed Eastern European chick with massive acne and a $200/day meth habit as a beauty ideal.

As far as all of the hot women moving to NYC. That's so far from true it's ridiculous. There are many gorgeous women living in places like "obscure city." I saw and met so many more gorgeous women in "obscure city" compared to the biggest cities in the US it was laughable. That's why I encourage people to travel. You'll find a gem eventually. Just be sure to get there before the hordes find out.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
@Trump how dare you say renowned actresses. I never said such a thing as most actresses are not that attractive. I said renowned models :)
"Renowned models?" WTF is that? There are no models of "renown," they're anorexic teenaged coke *****s.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't care do you ever see me constantly complaining about posts? I'll have my doubts
I don't understand your response.

You said you're annoyed when people post x.

I asked what you prefer.

You said idc, do you see me complaining.

Something doesn't add up. But aight. Cool.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand your response.

You said you're annoyed when people post x.

I asked what you prefer.

You said idc, do you see me complaining.

Something doesn't add up. But aight. Cool.
It annoys me, but not to the point of it affecting my day to day life. People can post what they like regardless if I find it annoying or not. No preferences from me

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Renowned models?" WTF is that? There are no models of "renown," they're anorexic teenaged coke *****s.
OK Troll, particularly the one who ran away from my Tinder challenge under your previous handle.

Not all models are runway anorexics. You have fitness models, retail models, website models, restaurant models, etc. You wouldn't know any of this because you are an Incel living in your mother's basement researching statistics to cope while stalking Gurus on the internet who you run away from when challenged.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
OK Troll, particularly the one who ran away from my Tinder challenge under your previous handle.

Not all models are runway anorexics. You have fitness models, retail models, website models, restaurant models, etc. You wouldn't know any of this because you are an Incel living in your mother's basement researching statistics to cope while stalking Gurus on the internet who you run away from when challenged.

World renowned "Restaurant models" LMFAO!

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
There are no "particulars" to discuss with a weirdo who's spent 20 years trying to con people into thinking some
I actually agree with you on this. I never said there were no attractive women to be found anywhere else or that women in places like NYC are of a higher quality. Some of the most naturally beautiful and sweetest women I’ve ever met were found in some of the most obscure towns in the country, far from the likes of NYC or LA.

But when we are talking about aspiring models and actresses in particular, NYC and LA are kind of hard to beat when it comes to the numbers. Just about every man I know around here who has done well with women have all at some point or another dated the cliche: the 22 year old Russian girl with a portfolio full of professional headshots who is aspiring to become a Victoria’s Secret model, or some sh*t like that.

Lol. I don’t disagree with much of this either, other than maybe all of these women being like that. A lot are not, particularly the “aspiring” ones. They’re still daydreaming about traveling the world and making millions just for being beautiful. They haven’t been corrupted yet to the point they’re jamming a finger down their throat in the ladies room to purge that cupcake they ate 10 minutes prior, or resorting to crack-cocaine as a viable weight loss program.

Anyway, these are the particulars worth discussing with each member who claims he dates models. They are legit points. I worked in the music industry for years. My cousin is in LA working production. We have both dealt with these types of women through every stage of their careers, from the new and naive to the successful to the corrupted, bat-sh*t crazy damaged goods types. They are women my cuz and I tend to go out of our way to avoid.

The point here; the reason i am chiming in, is because a man who understands a “model” does not mean a woman only Tom Brady can get, is also going to be a man who isn’t going to fly off the handle and yell “bullsh*t!!!” every single time another guy claims he’s dating models.

Too many men here have that knee jerk reaction precisely because they’ve never dated these types. When they hear such claims, they immediately imagine supermodels. They imagine the ultimate DJ lifestyle in all of its refined glory. They imagine, period. Then they sit here calling everyone on the site BS artists and try to bring the whole forum down.

I’m a reasonable man. And I’m not that hard to be an agreeable type so long as someone talks to me and others here with a much more grounded approach.

But this greatly exaggerated, knee jerk response that leads to constant trolling? It comes from lack of experience and insight.
You just wrote a novel saying you agree with me lmao!

Yeah, it's just common sense. You are having a good time (so you say) dating women in your age bracket. Why so mad?

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not mad. I’m amused.

You keep telling people to blow things off, take it all with a grain of salt and just ignore anyone you don’t feel is genuine.

Yet here you are using an alternate handle after being banned as longtail because you got too emotionally charged on an Internet forum to keep your cool to avoid being banned to begin with.

Practice what you preach, brother.

You won’t have to register again if you do.
I've been laughing non-stop at your posts and everyone else's whenever I visit. I feel no resentment towards anyone here. Instead, it's a sense of appreciation for the endless hilarity. The tantrums and mind boggling 180s and contradictions are just pure comic gold. :)

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. That’s an interesting way of saying you have no self control.

50 bucks says you’ll be right back on here like a cat to an electric can opener if you get banned again.
It looks like you can't follow your own advice of ignoring someone you don't feel is genuine. :)

See post 88 above. Memory problems too, eh old guy? :p

If you give advice, at least try to follow it for more than say 28 minutes lol. Talk about a lack of self control lol

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I know you’re genuine. I just don’t have any illusions as to what you’re genuine about.
Huh, what's that you say about "self control?"

Here's a reminder from eons ago, actually just half an hour ago:

You keep telling people to blow things off, take it all with a grain of salt and just ignore anyone you don’t feel is genuine.

Practice what you preach, brother.
Go ahead, follow your own advice. Show us you have "self control." Show us you can "take it" with a "grain of salt" and "just ignore anyone you don't feel is genuine." I dare you, champ.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC isn't really a term that applies to famous people though, since the A stands for average. Most famous people play under a diffetent set of rules than the rest of us.

Think about Elvis, surrounded by his entourage and syncophants. Talk about frame - he not only built a frame for him to live in, he painted the whole picture.
Prince Hary is double AFC. :)

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is... who cares? Who cares if they lie about their experience? Their co quests? Their salary? Their family? or any other nonsense. They are only lying to themselves and it literally has no impact to you.

Someones entire persona is not invalidated because they choose to lie about part is their life that do not meet the standards they want for themselves; that would basically be the reason for it.

So why does it matter? It doesn't.

Regardless of your opinions about their claims, everyone still has something to teach you, and it would be wise to approach each interaction with the openness to accept people for their weaknesses and embrace the wisdom they have to share. There is nothing wrong with doubt. Hell, technology innovation thrives on the very essence of doubt.

But if your paying attention, people are actually quite interesting once you get them talking; regardless of whether or not they are lying.