Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At least 1 in 4 American teen girls has sex transmitted disease.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
But it IS def. possible to get it from making out, my bud said the girl he was making out w/ had a sore but he was too drunk at the time to notice or care. BARFF
Oh god that's nasty!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
THE MEDIA WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS BS ABOUT STD'S !!!!!

They overhype these things and scare people into not having sex. Diseases have been around for ages, they are a part of life. Everyone probably has some disease living inside of them right now but doesn't get as much attention as certain diseases that are caused through sexual contact.

This is NOT an era of sluts and whores !!!! it is an era of human beings behaving as they always have !! the media knows this and they realize that if they can OVER HYPE STD's it will terrify people into having safe sex or no sex, which in turn is a form of subconscious population control.

It's not a bad plan, because it has everyone scared to death of easily treatable or curable diseases. It also keeps people using condoms for fear of these diseases which prevents an explosion in unwanted pregnancies (which is not a bad thing).

Now the media has struck a gold mine with the herpes scare !!! EVERYONE is scared of herpes, but no one realizes just how EASY it is to catch herpes.

and most rashes can pass for symptoms as herpes..and if diagnosed people will have to take meds for the rest of there life. Funny thing is, herpes tests are so flawed and riddled with false positives. Also why do herpes tests cost SOO MUCH money if it such a threatening disease ?? Doctors know that herpes is no big deal, but scare tactics will have people believe there lives are over and need to spend money on meds and counseling, in the meantime the doctor and pharmaceutical companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

This is how pharmaceutical companies work !

THEY play up the fears of unsuspecting masses and then milk everyone for money.

Ever notice why a majority of meds have to be taken for life ?? People are like batteries. They live to give money to corporations who use scare tactics.

If your naive enough to buy into the scare tactics of companies STOP HAVING SEX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

and if you happen to catch something YOU CAN BECOME PART OF THE OVER PARANOID SHEEP THAT SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIVES SHELLING OUT MONEY TO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.

I think condoms are good way to go, but just realize that the std info provided through CDC and other sources are just scare tactics for stupid people who otherwise would be having unprotected sex.
what STD(s) do you have?

if you think american women are not who-res then I guess you will find out the hard way.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
It's not a bad plan, because it has everyone scared to death of easily treatable or curable diseases.
here s the million dollar question: if you had a choice between having one of those "easily treatable or curable diseases" or not having one, would it be indifferent to you? just because some STDs are curable (no need to point out that the real dangerous ones are not...) does that mean you shouldn't worry about them?

I like what you are talking about in you post and i agree that you could be right about the whole conspiracy theory thing, but in the end, if you get an STD from fvcking a slvt without a rubber you will be the one to blame, not the media

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
and after his **** falls off bible belt finally relents and leaves for the ex-soviet union to find love.
http://www.anastasia-web-tours.com/Home/ToursHistory/Photos/tabid/3959/Default.aspx

but that is so fake! there are not thousands of girls like that just walking the streets. some of you are so ****ing clueless. if only you knew :moon: remember, not everywhere had a feminist revolution and not everywhere is fat.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just put off the younger girls for awhile and game some cougars. It is sickening news but not surprising to me.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good thing that can come out of this is that maybe the majority of the afc's (which are most young guys unfortunately) will see the girls around them for what they really are, a bunch of HORS! Last man standing has been vindicated! :p hopefully young guys will read this report and maybe think twice about putting some girl on a pedestal, getting oneitis and hating their life for the girls they can't get. Girls who nowadays are so dirty that their saliva is radioactive to your ****!

if they aren't giving you std's they are marrying you and divorcing you and taking your dough. Not to hate on american girls but sites like www.nomarriage.com have it right and that is unfortunate.

as explained in this thread how the matrix works there is no reason for us to hold women to such high standards. The age where a man should have tipped their hat to the ladies is gone, these aren't ladies..

1. even if she is the girl of your dreams, wear a rubber at all times.
2. if you find a pure girl you are just as lucky as some guy that won a million bucks in a lotto. Both are just as rare. How sad is that for us 20 somethings and younger?

Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
if they aren't giving you std's they are marrying you and divorcing you and taking your dough.
This one sentence sums it all.

One in four is a low number, it's most likely higher. The timing of this statistic is important - they are trying to get the young hors to take the papalomus vaccine or whatever it's called - this vaccine can do harm to them more so than the disease of being a hor.

The vagina, a life-giving force has now become a disease ridden death making apparatus! What does this tell you?

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
the numbers for 18-24 year olds in america is around 50%. the numbers keep raising for single females. in other words, you are all screwed! :crackup:

sorry, but america doesn't like you dating girls young enough not to have these problems. so you are stuck with damaged goods. probably 90% of the guys on the mature forum are infected. god knows i am. at least i have the balls to admit it. i get up in the morning and i have puss stains on my boxers. hey, you play you pay :up:

personally, i am going to go get me a cougar tomorrow. geez, my d*** is minced meat as it is. one day my **** will be like michael jackson's nose. hey! i am not alone. i know drum&bass and bible belt are right there with me. dj's rock and you don't :moon:

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
i swear that this problem started back in my days as a pigskin stud in high school. i admit it. i had lots of sex with lots of chicks. i was probably infected with a few of these std's when i was getting my meat muscle some work (well, actually a lot of work). you can all blame guys like me. you hated us back at washington high and you still hate us today. who knows, maybe that hor that made your d--- turn green was moaning, "touchdown" back in my day.

this is why the mature men forum is so sad. nothing worse than being a 30-something guy in america who missed out on all the action back in high school. i feel your pain. i really do. i don't know what such pain would feel like, but i imagine it gnaws at you every single day. me? all i have to do is read the entries in my high school yearbook. "hot stuff", "hottie", "hunk" - those words occur over and over in my old yearbooks.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I would hope alot of people don't live in the past and reread their highschool yearbooks longing for the good ol days: the past is gone, the future is uncertain, live in the present...while planning what you can for the future. Aldaris are you the used car salesman who dreams about his glory days playing jv football 40 years earlier while letting the rest of his life slip by?

My first high school reunion is coming up in a couple months, I'll be hanging out in miami on a beach somewhere instead of hiking back up to ohio to see a bunch of people I haven't talked to in years. Oh yeah I played football and wrestled for 4 years too so I'm not some nerd. but seriously man it was almost sad to read your last post, live for NOW.

Reaction score
aldaris said:
i swear that this problem started back in my days as a pigskin stud in high school. i admit it. i had lots of sex with lots of chicks. i was probably infected with a few of these std's when i was getting my meat muscle some work (well, actually a lot of work). you can all blame guys like me. you hated us back at washington high and you still hate us today. who knows, maybe that hor that made your d--- turn green was moaning, "touchdown" back in my day.

this is why the mature men forum is so sad. nothing worse than being a 30-something guy in america who missed out on all the action back in high school. i feel your pain. i really do. i don't know what such pain would feel like, but i imagine it gnaws at you every single day. me? all i have to do is read the entries in my high school yearbook. "hot stuff", "hottie", "hunk" - those words occur over and over in my old yearbooks.
You sound like Al Bundy from that show 'Married with Children'.

"I scored 4 touchdowns in one game in high School!"

Do you sell women's shoes too?

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You sound like Al Bundy from that show 'Married with Children'.

"I scored 4 touchdowns in one game in high School!"

Do you sell women's shoes too?
no, i sell cell phones in the middle of a suburban mall. i wear a tie and suit so i look really impressive. :rock:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
aldaris said:

LOLO...very funny post..

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I worry about myself when I hear these stats. Saddest story I ever heard was a kid from my school was a virgin up till 23 and lost his virginity on spring break. A year later the kid was diagnosed with aids having only had sex with one girl. Wrap it up if you can (although very hypocritical of myself).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saddest story I ever heard

A friend of mine in Barbados just learned that her maid has HIV. She got it from her husband, who got it while in California as a migrant farm laborer. He also gave it to his mistress...and here is the sad part...his two teenage daughters.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Saddest story I ever heard

A friend of mine in Barbados just learned that her maid has HIV. She got it from her husband, who got it while in California as a migrant farm laborer. He also gave it to his mistress...and here is the sad part...his two teenage daughters.

How did he give it to his daughters? Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
How did he give it to his daughters? Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking...

They are Caribbean villagers, illiterate, uneducated and very backwards. Of course it is what you are thinking.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who are afraid of catching a STD are uneducated about how one may be contracted...like luke skywalker. If you know how these thing are transmitted youre not going to have an irrational fear...wrap you tool and dont kiss girls with puss bumbs on their face.