Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At least 1 in 4 American teen girls has sex transmitted disease.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
UM ... ITS HIgher THAN THAT SINCE LESS TAHN 17% OF people USE CONDOMS EVERY TIME...

and with the amount of cheating and infidelity and molestation going on its a wonder any of us are healthy at all...

Reaction score
It's actually says 1/2 of black girls teens have stds of some form.

Obviously, this is the price or consequence of something. People should make an informed decision if they want to catch an std, seeing there is a 50/50 chance you'll catch one if you engage in sex. Just flip a coin, heads - you got it, tails, you got lucky this time but may catch it next time. Fun eh? Russian roulette.

Unless you marry a virgin who never cheats on you, there's always a risk of catching an STD, since the wife can catch an std from someone else if she cheats, or may catch an std from someone if she's not a virgin. So, I don't think this is limited to hoes since lots of people who may not be hoes have had some sort of pre-maritial sex.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Luke Skywalker said:
It's actually says 1/2 of black girls teens have stds of some form.

Obviously, this is the price or consequence of something. People should make an informed decision if they want to catch an std, seeing there is a 50/50 chance you'll catch one if you engage in sex. Just flip a coin, heads - you got it, tails, you got lucky this time but may catch it next time. Fun eh? Russian roulette.

Unless you marry a virgin who never cheats on you, there's always a risk of catching an STD, since the wife can catch an std from someone else if she cheats, or may catch an std from someone if she's not a virgin. So, I don't think this is limited to hoes since lots of people who may not be hoes have had some sort of pre-maritial sex.
LOL even if you marry a virgin eventually she will cheat on you and wouldnt you have to be a virgin too to make it equally safe until infidelity time comes around?

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
LOL even if you marry a virgin eventually she will cheat on you and wouldnt you have to be a virgin too to make it equally safe until infidelity time comes around?
Everybody on here knows I'm a virgin, I'm going to be the 32 year old virgin on here in a few days.

I can only catch an STD from a blood transfusion that went bad, or from a kiss from someone who has an STD like herpes since I'm not a kiss virgin anymore and french kissed two women, one of which was a virgin, but I'm not sure about the other one. Of course, you could also catch it from utensils.

But hey, if you are depressed and want something to be more depressed about, you can always get an STD, or if you want to kill yourself but have fun doing so, you can always catch HIV from someone and then die a few years later if you cant afford the expensive drugs.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
remember, hpv usually doesn't kill a man. your man unit might turn a different shade and you might notice some pimple like puss balls on it, but you will live. i know, because i had it - twice. :cheer: believe me?

http://anastasia-web-tours.com/Portals/0/gallery/Moscow_EST_ 2006/L_17.jpg
even money says that you wish you could be some "romance tour" stud. i can just see the mature forum studs telling us how that is a scam. of course, they have all dated immigrant broads from there :crackup: truth is that are mostly divorced and can't afford to travel because they are in debt. oh well, sarge on :up:

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess, the "blacks studied" were all from the hood. The report was from Chicago....Chi-town has a rough area where I'm sure the data was collected. There is no doubt alot of sexual ignorance there. So that 50% black girl STD rate is bogus on a nationwide scale.

Go deeper into the article before jumping to conclusions.

Also, use judgement when you pick your ladies, its common sense. Just because you haven't been getting play, doesn't mean you jump at the HB8, sultry hoodrat who's been nailed by 300 guys before you.

Also, can't two virgins get STD's too? Logically, this has to be true because everyone starts out a virgin, and since everyone was a clean virgin from the start, where would the sexual diseases come from? I'm probably wrong though, there are tons of things that could have happened....

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone is born "clean". If your mother has something then you might be lucky enough to of gotten it when you were born.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I'm going to be the 32 year old virgin on here in a few days.

I'll be the 32 y/o man-wh0re on Friday. When is your birthday? We are almost exactly the same age.

Did you notice that those STDs are mostly curable? They are certainly not the serious ones. hpv is so common that we might as well not worry about it. Anyone who has had sex has it. Most people don't get warts; they just carry the virus without symptoms. Herpes is permanent, but fwiw, I had a hsv2+ wife for seven years and never used a condom - never got it. I knew that my last gf had tested positive for hpv; she told me a long time ago. But I don't care, never used a condom, and I'm fine.

STDs are bad, but sex is better. I would much rather deal with a few minor STDs over the course of my lifetime than go without sex.

Reaction score
I think the chances of catching a 'common STD' like herpes or hpv are more likely than catching HIV or AIDS and they can pass through condoms or skin-skin touch, but with an AIDs risk around, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the prospect of catching a life-threatening STD unless I had a death-wish.

Obviously someone could be criminally charged if they don't disclose they have that STD, but then again I have never seen a sex-law enforced equally on males as in females (i.e. usually guys get charged for that type of stuff, while I never see females get charged for passing AIDs, etc...)

Now, you may have been lucky BB, that's your life-story good for you, but you still got an STD. People on here who don't have STD's aren't anxious to catch one and feel wierd by your stand that getting an STD is ok, or a necessary evil in the road to happiness.

But maybe you are right, having an STD like herpes is probably the cool thing to have, I wouldn't be surprized if catching an STD starts becoming, or is already, a social fad, just like being a non-virgin and getting laid lots of times is considered cool - what's next?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What std do I have? I probably would test positive for hpv, just guessing even though I never had a wart, and a law student girlfriend I almost married gave me molluscum contagiousum last year. It's like a painless little zit on your d!ck - not the end of the world.

Why are you scared of dying, Luke? imho, Christians should not fear death, if you are confident about what comes afterward. This is why I wanted you to get a motorcycle. Some risk taking behavior would be good for you.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with 5 American girls and I've tested clean twice so I think those stats are not correct. But yeah be careful, don't try bang every girl that you see at the club.

Luke, fear of swimming is no reason not to learn how to do it.. SAFELY!

I've messed around with over 30 girls and had sex with 5(mostly relationships) so it is possible to have fun and stay clean. Like you I was raised in a Christian environment, which is good, but at times through my family and school I was very sheltered. The worst thing about catholic schools is they show you a slideshow of STD symptoms when you're like in 7th grade, and then again in high school. Like you, I was scared to have sex for fear of getting an STD well into college, that's why I've messed around with(making out, clothes off, oral etc) a high number of girls but only became comfortable with f ucking around halfway through college. I passed up some good opportunities but they are still good memories, and I'm clean at 25 and have had some fun. And I have been clinically tested Twice so I'm not just saying that. And the bacterial STD's you just take some antibiotics for, my buddy had chlamydia and it was gone after a week or two of medicine.

EDIT: Please luke never use the word kiss virgin I think I am dumber just for reading that.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
What std do I have? I probably would test positive for hpv, just guessing even though I never had a wart, and a law student girlfriend I almost married gave me molluscum contagiousum last year. It's like a painless little zit on your d!ck - not the end of the world.
Like I said, maybe you got lucky, but there are lots of people who aren't as lucky, as the stats will show, or it would be like 1 in 100, rather than 1 in 4 or 1 in 2. Chances like that still sound like russian roulette.

I know people who came to church who were dying of AIDS and went up for healing, but died anyway.

Bible_belt said:
Why are you scared of dying, Luke? imho, Christians should not fear death, if you are confident about what comes afterward. This is why I wanted you to get a motorcycle. Some risk taking behavior would be good for you.
I'm not scared of dying as much as what the premise of dying is. If I die, for example, to save a kid from being run over by a bus and risk my life to do that it's one thing, but risking your life for selfish fleeting pleasure is another, because you are in the wrong side of the fence.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can catch hepatitis by handling money. It's super rare, but possible. It's possible to catch crabs from toilet seats. HPV is almost always symptomless. You can only tell if someone has Herpes when they're on an outbreak, which is only every few months.

Learn a lesson from licensed prostitutes: When you bang a new chick, make it a point to take showers first. Not only does it clean MOST outside germs, but it is hot anyway. Use a condom, obviously. Afterwards, either take another shower, or at least wash your balls, and base of you dyck with antibacterial soap ASAP. condoms only protect the top six inches of your dyck. her pvssyjuice still gets on your crotch.

And a sidenote, anyone who indulges in illegal powdered substances; don't EVER use dollar bills. They pass through many dirty hands, and you might as well lick a public toilet seat. And dont ever share straws. The inside of the nose is very delicate and bleeds easy, and using a bill is basically shooting thousands of germs and viruses from blood, cvm, shyt, whatever else you can think of straight into your bloodstream. If you are gonna indulge, have everyone have their own utensil made from a clean piece of paper (post its are good) or personal straw.

Oh, and if anyone wants to flame about drug use, STFU. it's a reality, and this is education, and please spread the word, cuz most people dont realize the hygenic dangers of money, and/or sharing straws.

Reaction score
While I may frequently look at STD statistics and the personal horror of catching a full blown STD, such as AIDs or some other virual infection, that in itself is not the only reason that I'm abstaining from a lifestyle of casual sex, but it seems to be an important reason.

Look, if I was so concerned about STD's, I wouldn't french kiss women, kiss them or even touch them. I'd wear surgical gloves on dates and stay the heck away from them if that was the case.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke we just want to see you enjoy the awesomeness of sex. Real sex, not a casual, drunk, or only physical "selfish fleeting pleasure". With a woman that you care about and have feelings for. It makes it 100 times better... Good for you that you're avoiding a lifetime of casual sex. But why are you avoiding serious relationships, or sex between two people who really like each other? Don't convince yourself its not worth it.

You can't catch STDs through anything less than direct mucousal membrane or genital contact anyway, as told to me by my primary physician, so your last point is irrelevant. Don't let the shock tactics, guilt, or fear of your upbringing or the extremists of Christianity keep you from one of the best experiences, if not the best, life has to offer. And I say that as a Christian.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, woods. Powder is not my thing, but friends have said that shooting it with a clean needle is ten times healthier than snorting it. Anything going up your nose is bad for the nose, plus it filters out perfectly good drugs. Doctors give shots; they don't cut lines. But everyone thinks that shooting any recreational drug is horrible. I don't do it because I hate needles more than I like any drug, but speaking of misunderstandings, more people should probably shoot their drugs than snort them.

Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
Luke we just want to see you enjoy the awesomeness of sex. Real sex, not a casual, drunk, or only physical "selfish fleeting pleasure". With a woman that you care about and have feelings for. It makes it 100 times better... Good for you that you're avoiding a lifetime of casual sex. But why are you avoiding serious relationships, or sex between two people who really like each other? Don't convince yourself its not worth it.
I am not avoiding serious relationships because of that, in fact, nobody that I know (and like and is up to standard) wants to have a relationship with me so that has nothing to do with that discussion.

The only access that I have to sex has been casual sex (Nov/06 - arranged casual hookup was aborted at the last minute), or paying a prostitute, so in terms of having sex as a sort of quick-fix this is the only thing I can relate with, and I think it's too risky, but by extension, any sex is risky because any girl could sleep with a guy who had an STD before I slept with her, so she just as risky as a skank ho if she just slept with a guy who slept with that ho even if she lost her virginity on him - you get what I'm saying?

I don't think BB or other people (family or people here) are thinking relationship sex, they just want to know if I got laid yet. (When I mentioned family, there was a Carnival in Trinidad, and my cousin asked me if I got laid, but I explained that I went out with my mom, and they said, it figures, but we were all joking).

TheInsideMan said:
You can't catch STDs through anything less than direct mucousal membrane or genital contact anyway, as told to me by my primary physician, so your last point is irrelevant. Don't let the shock tactics, guilt, or fear of your upbringing or the extremists of Christianity keep you from one of the best experiences, if not the best, life has to offer. And I say that as a Christian.

Well, actually, I'm not comfortable with the idea in spirit and feel there is a right way and that way is getting married, and any deviation to that is living a lifestyle of sin in one way or another, but I guess it's all academic anyway seeing it's not like I'm resisting anyone who is throwing herself on me or wants a relationship with me. If actually put to the test then that's another story.