"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

At a desired height difference of 10", a 5'5" man would have to pursue a 4'7" woman

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,488
Reaction score
2,972
Age
37
Average female height ranges from 5'6-5'7, thus a man of similar stature can easily accentuate his height via footwear and the like, so as to be significantly taller than MOST women on this planet

Really though, @MatureDJ , when even Peter Dinklage has been able to snag a non-dwarf, I'm baffled as to what you're fixation on this subject is
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,077
Reaction score
4,894
 
Top