Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Astrology (yes I know you probably don't believe in it)

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a given that most members aren't into astrology and consider it to be unfounded. I also believe that we can subconsciously look for 'meaning' in order to confirm our biases.

With the above said, I'm going to include a link that details certain characteristics per birth date (and not ambiguously) . To my surprise, I did actually notice precise characteristics with ex girlfriends (more so, than not) - per their birth date.

Warning: the page does have a bit of a "fluff" appearance, but overlook it and click on a date of someone you know. Maybe you'll not see similarities or maybe you will.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The zodiac is based on the night sky +1000 years ago and since then it's shifted so your actual starsign is the next one along.
Like any fortune telling, cold reading I.e mediumship, palm reading etc, it's just a series of Barnum statements-statements that apply to everyone.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is no different then all the hocus pocus being written on many threads.

You should just write another one of those BPD thread to make a hocus pocus sound credible and all the cry babies will eat it up.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a book once by a guy who did fake cold reading. He explained how it was all done, etc.

He talked about how he went on a talk show,as a fake psychic.

He told the audience he was going to demonstrate, by picking people and giving them fake psychic readings.

Even then, when he was done, everybody thought he was really a psychic.

You can slam this kind of stuff as being stupid, or you can leverage this knowing most people will eat it up like candy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the difference between a con artist saying "hey your a great person good things come your way"
Or me saying it to someone?
Only real difference is intention.

Con artists want to rob people.

Stringpullers want to create happy vibrations in people.

iasigelyn

Reaction score
As for me, it's important to remember that astrology should never be used as the sole determinant of someone's character or future. It's just one aspect to consider in the bigger picture.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
12 zodiac signs for 7 billion people.

you read something designed to match 0.6 billion people and think it suits you. You’re special.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Black Widow Void,
Well if Isack Newton had an open mind on Astrology,who are we to judge?
Sometimes it does seem to hold true,and then for those that read their Horoscope,there can be such a thing as self fulfilling prophesies....Horace The Gypsy reckons I'm in with a chance tonight so I am off out to the Club.

M

member160292

I had a conversation with Black Widow Void a while back on this. This birthday.org thing is quite right about me as the ‘Charming controller’

I ran some birthdays including my parents and past relationships and they are accurate. I’d take that over a coin flip any day. Kudos on the find!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The zodiac is based on the night sky +1000 years ago and since then it's shifted so your actual starsign is the next one along.
The "star sign" has evolved into being "solar month sign", so the astronomical precession of the axis does not change the applicable dates in the year.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I am a Scorpio (both Sun & Moon); due to the precession of the axes, as well as the long span of Virgo along the ecliptic, early Scorpios today are Virgos (i.e., the Incel sign).
2x here too

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The babylonians and sumerians invented astrology, probably 300 to 200 bc or so. It was originally meant to forecast the fortunes of society as a whole. The parlor trick, tell your fortune act didn't become a thing until medieval times.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it's a given that most members aren't into astrology and consider it to be unfounded. I also believe that we can subconsciously look for 'meaning' in order to confirm our biases.

With the above said, I'm going to include a link that details certain characteristics per birth date (and not ambiguously) . To my surprise, I did actually notice precise characteristics with ex girlfriends (more so, than not) - per their birth date.

Warning: the page does have a bit of a "fluff" appearance, but overlook it and click on a date of someone you know. Maybe you'll not see similarities or maybe you will.

I don't really believe it, but I think it would behoove guys to at least learn some basics because most women eat that sh!t up and it can lead to a lot of interesting conversations on first dates.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s an easy way to sexualize a conversation if you know your basics.

Women tend to love the idea of inevitability and the whimsical stuff.

You can say stuff like “well, you know what they say about Scorpio and Pisces…right?”. In this case they’re supposed to have instant chemistry - which has played out for me personally repeatedly - but I digress. They love this shyte.

Use every tool you have at your disposal, always.

I don't really believe it, but I think it would behoove guys to at least learn some basics because most women eat that sh!t up and it can lead to a lot of interesting conversations on first dates.