"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Assessment: Yay or Nay?

seanjohn

New Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Quick question from a newbie, all response greatly appreciated.

I need to know for certain whether this girl is interested. Having read some of the DJ bible and WMS, I've got a good idea, but just needed some more advice/assessment.

This girl I'm interested in, lives very close to me, so don't want to go for it unless I'm relatively certain she's interested.

- We were hanging out with a group of people. After most ppl left, just me and her, I lost a bet and she asked me to give her a massage.

- I slid my hands under the back of her shirt she didn't mind... also other kino that night. She then gave me a massage (her request).

Just random behavior or tell-tale signs she's really interested?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
She then gave me a massage (her request).

Just random behavior or tell-tale signs she's really interested?
If she's not telling you to get the fvck away from her, then she COULD be interested. Someone on here once said to assume that ALL women are interested in you. Should've grabbed her number anyway and tried to set up a date with her. You'll never know if you don't go for it.
 

seanjohn

New Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
^^

Yeah, she lives like right next to me. I'm gonna try to set up a date, just wanted to know if these were tell-tale signs of interest.

Thanks
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Originally posted by seanjohn
^^

Yeah, she lives like right next to me. I'm gonna try to set up a date, just wanted to know if these were tell-tale signs of interest.

Thanks
She definately has some interest if she wants you to give her a massage. A girl just wont let some guy she either doesnt like or isnt comfortable with give her a massage.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by Paintballguy
She definately has some interest if she wants you to give her a massage. A girl just wont let some guy she either doesnt like or isnt comfortable with give her a massage.
true most the time. then again there are those girls that use guys for favors and that kinda sh!t
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ_Dud

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by Paintballguy
She definately has some interest if she wants you to give her a massage. A girl just wont let some guy she either doesnt like or isnt comfortable with give her a massage.
I know lots of girls that love massages from me and all of them have b/f's. But if you honestly feel that your going to get her, go for it, but if you dont get her, tough. Youll be okay without her, won't you??
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by seanjohn
Quick question from a newbie, all response greatly appreciated.

I need to know for certain whether this girl is interested. Having read some of the DJ bible and WMS, I've got a good idea, but just needed some more advice/assessment.

This girl I'm interested in, lives very close to me, so don't want to go for it unless I'm relatively certain she's interested.

- We were hanging out with a group of people. After most ppl left, just me and her, I lost a bet and she asked me to give her a massage.

- I slid my hands under the back of her shirt she didn't mind... also other kino that night. She then gave me a massage (her request).

Just random behavior or tell-tale signs she's really interested?
seanjohn,

This girl didn't have any problem being alone with you, asked you to give her a massage and then proceeded to give you one AFTER REQUESTING IT FROM YOU.

All indications point to interest in you. Now that you've gotten that validation...go for it.

By the way, welcome to the forum... :cool:

Cheers,
Mav
 
Last edited:
Top