Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking what my plans are tonight

asterixix

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I went out on a second date with a girl. It went well, we kissed for the first time and ended up making out for a while during the end of the date. We agreed on another date but didn't set a day yet.

She texted me earlier asking what I'm doing tonight (it's already 7PM here). I don't think she's dtf already and looking for an invitation to my place, is she just wondering if I'm available or if I'm seeing any other women? How would you guys respond? FWIW I'm staying in tonight to chill.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a reason that you are staying in and invite her to your place.

"I've been working all day to get ready for a 3 day weekend, and I'm relaxing with some (high class spirit). Come by and I'll share some with you."

asterixix

Reaction score
Like I said I don't think she's dtf. On our date she told me she was on her period.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
YOU: Going back to my place to get a rest, come with me.
HER: No, I don't want to rest.
YOU: It's ok, I'll be resting you'll be relaxing.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I went out on a second date with a girl. It went well, we kissed for the first time and ended up making out for a while during the end of the date. We agreed on another date but didn't set a day yet.

She texted me earlier asking what I'm doing tonight (it's already 7PM here). I don't think she's dtf already and looking for an invitation to my place, is she just wondering if I'm available or if I'm seeing any other women? How would you guys respond? FWIW I'm staying in tonight to chill.
Overthinking. You had a good date and obviously had a connection/rapport. She wants to see you bro, what are you really asking here? Can't you read signs that are in your face?

Say "I'm free, come over" or, "I'm free let's do something fun" and see her again tonight. Make sure you trim your pubes and wash properly, it's sexing time.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting butt naked in a bubble bath, sipping on some champagne, and waiting for you to join me.
What time are you coming over?

This is my all or nothing approach.
You gotta be ballsy to get what you really want.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is chick language for "hey, i'm asking about your availability because i want you to notice me and preferably invite me to something fun so take the hint and make something happen."
Translation: She's interested in you, make something happen if that is what you what to do. Like i.e. inviting her over. Let go off those limiting beliefs that she might not be dtf, they certainly wont help you. Let's turn it around. Why on earth wouldn't she be dtf, unless you're clearly in the friendzone? Which you clearly are not due to your heavy makeout session last meeting.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I'd invite her over to read and listen to the bible with other people around. Get out that lemonade with chocolate biscuits and have your mates over and a few other girls.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'll disagree with most. If you say you're free, there is a good chance she wont come over when she finds out you're available.

Tell her you're busy doing something with friends but you're free on X day and time and set up the next date.

If it was an availability test you pass. You also just set up your 3rd date which you needed to do anyways. And she is not putting out if she comes over "tonight". Lastly, you'll build both value and anticipation from NOT inviting her over.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll disagree with most. If you say you're free, there is a good chance she wont come over when she finds out you're available.

Tell her you're busy doing something with friends but you're free on X day and time and set up the next date.

If it was an availability test you pass. You also just set up your 3rd date which you needed to do anyways. And she is not putting out if she comes over "tonight". Lastly, you'll build both value and anticipation from NOT inviting her over.
Agree with that.

If she wants you, she will come on day X and you will have passed the first ****-test and set the first frame.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between relaxing on an evening between a busy work life and another fun weekend and sitting around with nothing to do. If you present it as a limited time of availability you don't "fail a **** test"