"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Asking what my plans are tonight

asterixix

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
34
A couple of days ago I went out on a second date with a girl. It went well, we kissed for the first time and ended up making out for a while during the end of the date. We agreed on another date but didn't set a day yet.

She texted me earlier asking what I'm doing tonight (it's already 7PM here). I don't think she's dtf already and looking for an invitation to my place, is she just wondering if I'm available or if I'm seeing any other women? How would you guys respond? FWIW I'm staying in tonight to chill.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Find a reason that you are staying in and invite her to your place.

"I've been working all day to get ready for a 3 day weekend, and I'm relaxing with some (high class spirit). Come by and I'll share some with you."
 

asterixix

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Like I said I don't think she's dtf. On our date she told me she was on her period.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
YOU: Going back to my place to get a rest, come with me.
HER: No, I don't want to rest.
YOU: It's ok, I'll be resting you'll be relaxing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
A couple of days ago I went out on a second date with a girl. It went well, we kissed for the first time and ended up making out for a while during the end of the date. We agreed on another date but didn't set a day yet.

She texted me earlier asking what I'm doing tonight (it's already 7PM here). I don't think she's dtf already and looking for an invitation to my place, is she just wondering if I'm available or if I'm seeing any other women? How would you guys respond? FWIW I'm staying in tonight to chill.
Overthinking. You had a good date and obviously had a connection/rapport. She wants to see you bro, what are you really asking here? Can't you read signs that are in your face?

Say "I'm free, come over" or, "I'm free let's do something fun" and see her again tonight. Make sure you trim your pubes and wash properly, it's sexing time.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Getting butt naked in a bubble bath, sipping on some champagne, and waiting for you to join me.
What time are you coming over?

This is my all or nothing approach.
You gotta be ballsy to get what you really want.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
This is chick language for "hey, i'm asking about your availability because i want you to notice me and preferably invite me to something fun so take the hint and make something happen."
Translation: She's interested in you, make something happen if that is what you what to do. Like i.e. inviting her over. Let go off those limiting beliefs that she might not be dtf, they certainly wont help you. Let's turn it around. Why on earth wouldn't she be dtf, unless you're clearly in the friendzone? Which you clearly are not due to your heavy makeout session last meeting.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I'd invite her over to read and listen to the bible with other people around. Get out that lemonade with chocolate biscuits and have your mates over and a few other girls.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I'll disagree with most. If you say you're free, there is a good chance she wont come over when she finds out you're available.

Tell her you're busy doing something with friends but you're free on X day and time and set up the next date.

If it was an availability test you pass. You also just set up your 3rd date which you needed to do anyways. And she is not putting out if she comes over "tonight". Lastly, you'll build both value and anticipation from NOT inviting her over.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I'll disagree with most. If you say you're free, there is a good chance she wont come over when she finds out you're available.

Tell her you're busy doing something with friends but you're free on X day and time and set up the next date.

If it was an availability test you pass. You also just set up your 3rd date which you needed to do anyways. And she is not putting out if she comes over "tonight". Lastly, you'll build both value and anticipation from NOT inviting her over.
Agree with that.

If she wants you, she will come on day X and you will have passed the first ****-test and set the first frame.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
There is a difference between relaxing on an evening between a busy work life and another fun weekend and sitting around with nothing to do. If you present it as a limited time of availability you don't "fail a **** test"
 
Top