"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Asking them out for coffee vs drinks: higher success rate with coffee?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I tried switching to asking girls out for drinks for a while and some bit, others didn't. Bar sluts or girls in the military seemed to bite at it more than others. The results were inconsistent and a lot flaked.

I've tried going back to coffee for first dates, asking them out for coffee instead of drinks, and have had a MUCH higher success rate. Maybe it's what coffee says about the interaction vs. what drinks say about the interaction.

Anyone else notice this too?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2012
Messages
215
Reaction score
21
I started doing coffee too...was getting too expensive to go for drinks all the time and also the chance of banging the first date was low in my case anyway.

There were times though that the girl refused coffee and wanted to go out for drinks instead.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It has to do with her comfort zone, women been generally on a dinner or on coffee dates a lot more times than at bars. Where we going depends on my comfort level though. I'm not going for a coffee date, fvcking coffee nowadays cost more than a beer, and wtf, you drink coffee like children, then what, a walk at the beach or something to eat? If you ask me, coffee date is to test waters, I don't like getting tested in a setting I'm not comfortable in. I usually drink coffee at home, or I grab a coffee at fast food place and drink it on the go, I don't sit at a fvcking coffee shop drinking an expensive coffee, I don't enjoy that sh1t. I make good coffee at home myself, and it's much cheaper. Fvck coffee dates. Take her out to museum and leave her there.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
It has to do with her comfort zone, women been generally on a dinner or on coffee dates a lot more times than at bars. Where we going depends on my comfort level though. I'm not going for a coffee date, fvcking coffee nowadays cost more than a beer, and wtf, you drink coffee like children, then what, a walk at the beach or something to eat? If you ask me, coffee date is to test waters, I don't like getting tested in a setting I'm not comfortable in. I usually drink coffee at home, or I grab a coffee at fast food place and drink it on the go, I don't sit at a fvcking coffee shop drinking an expensive coffee, I don't enjoy that sh1t. I make good coffee at home myself, and it's much cheaper. Fvck coffee dates. Take her out to museum and leave her there.
Coffee is like $4 dude. Its by far the cheapest date. Its also the most boring unless the girl is truly awesome.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Coffee is like $4 dude. Its by far the cheapest date. Its also the most boring unless the girl is truly awesome.
Draft beer is like $1.10 while the coffee is $1.80 around here all the way up to $4. Draft will be 0.5 liters, and the coffee will be 100 to 250 grams. With beer there is always let's have another one, even though I limit myself, with coffee there is no such choice, although there could be, but it would sound weird. Besides, I could not remember a single time in my entire 37 years of life where I had a cup of coffee for fun.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Draft beer is like $1.10 while the coffee is $1.80 around here all the way up to $4. Draft will be 0.5 liters, and the coffee will be 100 to 250 grams. With beer there is always let's have another one, even though I limit myself, with coffee there is no such choice, although there could be, but it would sound weird. Besides, I could not remember a single time in my entire 37 years of life where I had a cup of coffee for fun.
Sure, if they get a bud light that’s great for me but a drink really means two $10 ****tails.

Edit: really? Censored?
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Nah, at a dedicated to beer bar you have whole bunch of choices for beer, snacks and stuff, no other type of alcoholic beverages.
Craft beer and snacks? Still $20+. Beer sounds like it’s cheaper where you live.
 
Top