Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking them out for coffee vs drinks: higher success rate with coffee?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried switching to asking girls out for drinks for a while and some bit, others didn't. Bar sluts or girls in the military seemed to bite at it more than others. The results were inconsistent and a lot flaked.

I've tried going back to coffee for first dates, asking them out for coffee instead of drinks, and have had a MUCH higher success rate. Maybe it's what coffee says about the interaction vs. what drinks say about the interaction.

Anyone else notice this too?

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started doing coffee too...was getting too expensive to go for drinks all the time and also the chance of banging the first date was low in my case anyway.

There were times though that the girl refused coffee and wanted to go out for drinks instead.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It has to do with her comfort zone, women been generally on a dinner or on coffee dates a lot more times than at bars. Where we going depends on my comfort level though. I'm not going for a coffee date, fvcking coffee nowadays cost more than a beer, and wtf, you drink coffee like children, then what, a walk at the beach or something to eat? If you ask me, coffee date is to test waters, I don't like getting tested in a setting I'm not comfortable in. I usually drink coffee at home, or I grab a coffee at fast food place and drink it on the go, I don't sit at a fvcking coffee shop drinking an expensive coffee, I don't enjoy that sh1t. I make good coffee at home myself, and it's much cheaper. Fvck coffee dates. Take her out to museum and leave her there.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has to do with her comfort zone, women been generally on a dinner or on coffee dates a lot more times than at bars. Where we going depends on my comfort level though. I'm not going for a coffee date, fvcking coffee nowadays cost more than a beer, and wtf, you drink coffee like children, then what, a walk at the beach or something to eat? If you ask me, coffee date is to test waters, I don't like getting tested in a setting I'm not comfortable in. I usually drink coffee at home, or I grab a coffee at fast food place and drink it on the go, I don't sit at a fvcking coffee shop drinking an expensive coffee, I don't enjoy that sh1t. I make good coffee at home myself, and it's much cheaper. Fvck coffee dates. Take her out to museum and leave her there.
Coffee is like $4 dude. Its by far the cheapest date. Its also the most boring unless the girl is truly awesome.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Coffee is like $4 dude. Its by far the cheapest date. Its also the most boring unless the girl is truly awesome.
Draft beer is like $1.10 while the coffee is $1.80 around here all the way up to $4. Draft will be 0.5 liters, and the coffee will be 100 to 250 grams. With beer there is always let's have another one, even though I limit myself, with coffee there is no such choice, although there could be, but it would sound weird. Besides, I could not remember a single time in my entire 37 years of life where I had a cup of coffee for fun.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Draft beer is like $1.10 while the coffee is $1.80 around here all the way up to $4. Draft will be 0.5 liters, and the coffee will be 100 to 250 grams. With beer there is always let's have another one, even though I limit myself, with coffee there is no such choice, although there could be, but it would sound weird. Besides, I could not remember a single time in my entire 37 years of life where I had a cup of coffee for fun.
Sure, if they get a bud light that’s great for me but a drink really means two $10 ****tails.

Edit: really? Censored?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, at a dedicated to beer bar you have whole bunch of choices for beer, snacks and stuff, no other type of alcoholic beverages.
Craft beer and snacks? Still $20+. Beer sounds like it’s cheaper where you live.