Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking the QUESTION

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well heres the story guys....FINALLY....some girl who saw me wants to hook up with me and shes a college chick...and shes hot...and im still in HS...so its looking good the thing is...I was talking to someone a lil while ago about sex and crap...And he brought up some interesting points.....

1.watch out about kissing girls cause some could have herpes

2. and watch out who u get head from and screw;cause like even if u ask if they have anything they probably wouldn't tell u the truth; also a turn off to them

So my main question is how to ask the girl or find out if she has any diseases so u know the truth and shes not the one lying......????? and any further elaboration would be fine as well.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, man...You've got some rugged gals in HS :D Err, maybe I'm just from too small a school...Anyway, you might be a little paranoid over the deal, then again, it's pretty serious so you should be sure. I dont know where I was going with this intro...

If they've got the herp, you can see them...Note that even a cold sore is a strand of herpes, and yeah, you can get the "real deal" from those.

Keep in mind that if someone's not gonna be honest with you, especially about something that important, then I'd definately not touch the merchandise in the first place if I were you.

I'm not really sure of a "pain free" method of asking, so I wont make myself look even more retarded and take a guess. Just remember: "Wrap before you tap."

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or i like, Use a rubber to prevent spill of flubber:D

I suggest asking her straight out, even though she will prolly lie, just stick with the condom

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is lead up to a conversation.

Ask her about the previous partners shes had, BUT BRIEFLY, and if she's slept around, ask her about diseases.

IN A SERIOUS TONE, and obviously not right before you fuuck.

ask her at a time where it wouldnt be a turn off, so then youll
know for later :)

im typing with one hand right now, so sorry it looks crappy.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be so paranoid. The risk of getting herpes (unless you know she is a complete, 100% pure skank, which is unlikely) is slim. I wouldn't worry about it so much. If you're not willing to deal with potential consequences of hooking up with someone, you shouldn't be hooking up.

Beyond that, if you absolutely HAVE to know, just ask her. And use a condom if you have sex - that's just being smart.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a condom even when getting head.

I read somewhere the 80% of adults have oral herpes. It isn't a huge deal, and I may even have it because I occasionally get cold sores. How I got it, I don't know. Does it change my life or even bother me? nope.

Cold sores aren't a huge deal, and they aren't detrimental to your health. Just rinse your mouth with lukewarm salt water for a couple of days and it'll clear up.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Cold sores are fuccing disgusting. I havent had one in like 6 years because i religiously use carmex lip balm, on a daily basis.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80%! WHAT THA ****!?

Thats too much.

I wonder what the hell started herpes. Where did it come from?

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No joke!

Originally posted by Boricua_33015
I wonder what the hell started herpes. Where did it come from?
Like most STDs, my money is on "People having sex with animals."

SARS? HIV/AIDS? The clap? People having sex with animals.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about it, it's not like it's a huge deal. I bet most people don't even know they have it, and you can get it as easily as by sharing food or a drink...right?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 80% statistic is misleading. If you've ever had a cold sore, guess what, you have herpes. Hell, I'm probably part of the 80% - I had cold sores when I was young. I haven't had one for years now, but "herpes" is permanent so I probably do count as having it. It's not that big of a deal.

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Reaction score
to quote Young Chris from State Property:

"I limit on these chicks, a condem when I get head
Ever since they told me you could get it from the lips"

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, congrats on the college chica.

Yeah I heard if they're having a herpes breakout they get the cold sores around their lips and shiz (that's if they have the herpes around the mouth).

From what I understand, herpes is not a killer and can be controlled, but it is incurable. Plus, it's only transferable when you have a herpes breakout if my memory serves me correctly. Just be safe and smart and wrap the sausage before you stick it in.

Paz