"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Asking the QUESTION

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Well heres the story guys....FINALLY....some girl who saw me wants to hook up with me and shes a college chick...and shes hot...and im still in HS...so its looking good the thing is...I was talking to someone a lil while ago about sex and crap...And he brought up some interesting points.....

1.watch out about kissing girls cause some could have herpes

2. and watch out who u get head from and screw;cause like even if u ask if they have anything they probably wouldn't tell u the truth; also a turn off to them


So my main question is how to ask the girl or find out if she has any diseases so u know the truth and shes not the one lying......????? and any further elaboration would be fine as well.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Wow, man...You've got some rugged gals in HS :D Err, maybe I'm just from too small a school...Anyway, you might be a little paranoid over the deal, then again, it's pretty serious so you should be sure. I dont know where I was going with this intro...

If they've got the herp, you can see them...Note that even a cold sore is a strand of herpes, and yeah, you can get the "real deal" from those.

Keep in mind that if someone's not gonna be honest with you, especially about something that important, then I'd definately not touch the merchandise in the first place if I were you.

I'm not really sure of a "pain free" method of asking, so I wont make myself look even more retarded and take a guess. Just remember: "Wrap before you tap."
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
or i like, Use a rubber to prevent spill of flubber:D

I suggest asking her straight out, even though she will prolly lie, just stick with the condom
 

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
What you need to do is lead up to a conversation.


Ask her about the previous partners shes had, BUT BRIEFLY, and if she's slept around, ask her about diseases.

IN A SERIOUS TONE, and obviously not right before you fuuck.

ask her at a time where it wouldnt be a turn off, so then youll
know for later :)


im typing with one hand right now, so sorry it looks crappy.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Don't be so paranoid. The risk of getting herpes (unless you know she is a complete, 100% pure skank, which is unlikely) is slim. I wouldn't worry about it so much. If you're not willing to deal with potential consequences of hooking up with someone, you shouldn't be hooking up.

Beyond that, if you absolutely HAVE to know, just ask her. And use a condom if you have sex - that's just being smart.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Use a condom even when getting head.

I read somewhere the 80% of adults have oral herpes. It isn't a huge deal, and I may even have it because I occasionally get cold sores. How I got it, I don't know. Does it change my life or even bother me? nope.

Cold sores aren't a huge deal, and they aren't detrimental to your health. Just rinse your mouth with lukewarm salt water for a couple of days and it'll clear up.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Cold sores are fuccing disgusting. I havent had one in like 6 years because i religiously use carmex lip balm, on a daily basis.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
80%! WHAT THA ****!?

Thats too much.

I wonder what the hell started herpes. Where did it come from?
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
No joke!

Originally posted by Boricua_33015
I wonder what the hell started herpes. Where did it come from?
Like most STDs, my money is on "People having sex with animals."

SARS? HIV/AIDS? The clap? People having sex with animals.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
If you think about it, it's not like it's a huge deal. I bet most people don't even know they have it, and you can get it as easily as by sharing food or a drink...right?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
The 80% statistic is misleading. If you've ever had a cold sore, guess what, you have herpes. Hell, I'm probably part of the 80% - I had cold sores when I was young. I haven't had one for years now, but "herpes" is permanent so I probably do count as having it. It's not that big of a deal.
 

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
to quote Young Chris from State Property:

"I limit on these chicks, a condem when I get head
Ever since they told me you could get it from the lips"
 

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2001
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NYC baby!
First off, congrats on the college chica.

Yeah I heard if they're having a herpes breakout they get the cold sores around their lips and shiz (that's if they have the herpes around the mouth).

From what I understand, herpes is not a killer and can be controlled, but it is incurable. Plus, it's only transferable when you have a herpes breakout if my memory serves me correctly. Just be safe and smart and wrap the sausage before you stick it in.

Paz
 
Top