That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You won't last through the date man. You don't beleive that a girl can like you.Originally posted by popcorn
Yeah but i been askin women out to their faces for years and i know they reject me cuz im nervous.
What have you been asking them out to do? Dinner and a movie... that kind of thing? Maybe you should try changing what you are going to do with this girl when you take them out. Try something that you are good at, or at least will take your mind off the 'date' aspect of the date. Do something active or engrossing, something outdoorsy maybe.Originally posted by popcorn
Yeah but i been askin women out to their faces for years and i know they reject me cuz im nervous.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sounds way too desperate and without focus. It sounds like a "Lets try this and see what happens" method.Originally posted by Viking25
Then try e-mail. Whatever works man! You got nothing to lose anyway.
To quote a line from Cruel Intentions, "email is for dorks and pedophiles". If you have to send a note, use the post.Originally posted by Viking25
Then try e-mail. Whatever works man! You got nothing to lose anyway.