"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

asking out face-to-face or via phone?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hey guys, I just wanted be sure what's better, asking a girl out face-to-face or via phone? Or doesn't it matter at all?

I see this girl once or twice a week in a sports course.

If you want some background information on why I have the number: Second time we saw each other she asked me if I'd go to that music event, too. I replied "Yeah, I think so. We might go there together." She agreed, we exchanged phone numbers. Unfortunately she cancelled. Next time we met she apologized again for cancelling. Well, I believe she had a good reason, not low IL.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
No worries

Then it sounds find to call her up. You already got past the hard part. If you want to, you can just call her up and ask what she is doing. It's better then having to wait till the next time you see her in person.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Either is fine.

Do whichever comes soonest, don't wait for the perfect moment, it never arrives. So giving her a call is probably the answer.

If you use the phone, build some rapport first, then ask her. Then get off the phone. Don't stay and chat on the phone, that's what the date is for.

Just don't ask via e-mail.
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
one more question

Thanks for your answers.

Would it seem weird if I'd call her today to set up a date on Thursday, though it's likely that I'll see her on Tuesday in the sports class?
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
No

I don't see anything wrong with setting up a date for Thursday via phone before you see her Tuesday. Besides, if you wait too long, she could have plans.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top