Asking Girls Out in a Social Way

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
You make a very, very, good point. The only reason I could think of off the top of my head is if it's an event that you were both going to anyways, such as a party or something. And even then you could probably just ask her out at a later point lol.
I’m not saying always avoid group settings at all costs. Im just offering some insight on potential hurdles you may not be considering.

If you want to give it a try then by all means give it a go and see what happens. Nothing wrong with that.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not saying always avoid group settings at all costs. Im just offering some insight on potential hurdles you may not be considering.

If you want to give it a try then by all means give it a go and see what happens. Nothing wrong with that.
I do agree with your points though. All this could be remedied by just asking her out one on one lol. Although since I am in college I kinda want to be partial to a party date.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I do agree with your points though. All this could be remedied by just asking her out one on one lol. Although since I am in college I kinda want to be partial to a party date.
Yeah I hear ya. Did a lot of that too when I was in college, but none of it really lead to the better situations I had when hanging solo with them.

But I had my own room in a dorm where everyone was paired up to share with a roommate... and I was 21 to boot. whole lot of crazy sh*t went down in that room. ;)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. Did a lot of that too when I was in college, but none of it really lead to the better situations I had when hanging solo with them.

But I had my own room in a dorm where everyone was paired up to share with a roommate... and I was 21 to boot. whole lot of crazy sh*t went down in that room. ;)
Yup, I've had my own room for a while now. Been there done that my friend :rofl:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh while we're on the topic though... what solo dates did you do in college? I've been exclusively going to pool halls.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 100%-or-nothing to them. There's no in between with me. I'm not settling or pretending to be pals.
is that something you've done before, pretended to be besties with a chick you only wanted to f***? did you braid her hair, paint her toenails, babysit her cat, and rent a truck to help her move? If so, yeah that's pretty sad, and no man should ever do anything like that, but I have to admit that I have dated girls who had guy friends like that. that's not what I'm talking about. unless you are an international Man of Mystery, you should be building a social network, in the real world, not online. that so social network should include women, women that you would and would not fuc, women that are too old or too heavy or too married or too closely related or too whatever for your taste. if you base whether you will or won't be friendly to someone entirely on whether you want to hook up with them, you must have a very awkward social life. remind me not to go camping with you.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
Oh while we're on the topic though... what solo dates did you do in college? I've been exclusively going to pool halls.
Thinking back, I only went out on one proper date like that my whole time in college: to a movie, and I wish I could take that one back because it was the only one I didn’t score on.

I always just invited them back to “my place” for drinks. It was easy. The only group dates were the ones I asked more than one girl up to my room for drinks. Lol

All of the parties and women otherwise, that was just social life.

2Rocky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like his "I'm doing X, you should come" approach, whether it's with a group or not.

He is exhibiting his Social Proof by making it a group date, which sparks her desire. (watch Ester Perel for more on that)

He must have a pretty trustworthy group of friends since they don't throw him under the bus by saying "ANOTHER new girl, Dude..."

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, the reason why he is successful is due to the weight of a date has been taken off the woman, so their walls are non-existent or really low.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking back, I only went out on one proper date like that my whole time in college: to a movie, and I wish I could take that one back because it was the only one I didn’t score on.

I always just invited them back to “my place” for drinks. It was easy. The only group dates were the ones I asked more than one girl up to my room for drinks. Lol

All of the parties and women otherwise, that was just social life.
Wow they must've had a very high interest in you haha. I'm going on a coffee date tomorrow, I'll pull back to my place for a movie