"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Asking Girls Out in a Social Way

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,082
Reaction score
1,717
Age
29
Thinking back, I only went out on one proper date like that my whole time in college: to a movie, and I wish I could take that one back because it was the only one I didn’t score on.

I always just invited them back to “my place” for drinks. It was easy. The only group dates were the ones I asked more than one girl up to my room for drinks. Lol

All of the parties and women otherwise, that was just social life.
Wow they must've had a very high interest in you haha. I'm going on a coffee date tomorrow, I'll pull back to my place for a movie
 
Top