"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Asking for date/number joke I use

Aru

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Lately I've been using a joke right after asking a girl out whom I know from a contextual situation (e.g., I only know her from class, party, etc.)

There was a girl I knew from Physics class and we became study buddies. Eventually I got around to asking her out and she said yes. I followed this up with:

"It'd be nice to get to know you outside of the context of Physics. I mean, every time I see you I've either got my physics book..(pause).....or feel like I need to run home and get it!" (gets a nice laugh)

I've successfully adapated this to many other girls. I got the number of a cute cashier at the dining hall whom I have talked with on several occasions.

"We can hang out sometime...outside the context of this place. I mean, every time I see you...."

Also asked a girl out from chorus class in the same manner. Once again worked to my success.

You get the point. Seems to work nicely for me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
dont do it too much, its a small word and eventually 2 chicks will talk and be like wtf? he used the same line?
only goes downhill from there.
 
Top