Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking for date/number joke I use

Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been using a joke right after asking a girl out whom I know from a contextual situation (e.g., I only know her from class, party, etc.)

There was a girl I knew from Physics class and we became study buddies. Eventually I got around to asking her out and she said yes. I followed this up with:

"It'd be nice to get to know you outside of the context of Physics. I mean, every time I see you I've either got my physics book..(pause).....or feel like I need to run home and get it!" (gets a nice laugh)

I've successfully adapated this to many other girls. I got the number of a cute cashier at the dining hall whom I have talked with on several occasions.

"We can hang out sometime...outside the context of this place. I mean, every time I see you...."

Also asked a girl out from chorus class in the same manner. Once again worked to my success.

You get the point. Seems to work nicely for me.

Reaction score
dont do it too much, its a small word and eventually 2 chicks will talk and be like wtf? he used the same line?
only goes downhill from there.