“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Asking a girl to prom

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
Oak,
Haven't talked to you forever. But anyway, two weeks is a decent amount of time. Better get a date soon or else it will be pushing it. When i went to my jr prom this year i asked her almost about exactly 2 weeks to the day before prom. It worked out perfectly. It was enough time for her to get her dress and everything. I had plenty of time to get all the stuff i needed, like the tux. So go for it dude.

I asked her by inviting her to go to a play at my school, she doesn't go to my school. She was going to come down with my friends from here and there. She knew i was going to be here, but didn't know I was going to ask her. Well i dressed in my suit and had flowers. I waited for her to get there, and when she did I walked up to her and hand her the flowers. Then i asked her, "________, would you go to prom with me?" She tried to look not surprised and super excited but she was and she said yes. It was all good

Good luck man.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Ah prom. You guys are so lucky to be here (DJ board) at this point in your lives. When I was still in High School I was a complete WBAFC. There was only one girl I wanted to go to prom with. Of course she was my oneitis and it was so bad. She had a steady boyfriend, they were together for Jr. and Sr. years but I still wanted her. Obviously they went to prom together. I was so stuck on her it never occurred to me to ask any other girls. So I didn’t go to prom. God, I hated High School, don’t be like me.
 
Top