"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Asking a girl out?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
12
Location
Canada
Hi. I only registered yesterday but I've been lurking and reading for a while now. I think the general advice here about this is "dont really ask her out, take her on dates and she'll get the idea" but pretty much everybody here asks the girl out before doing anything. So maybe its an age thing, younger girls need to have it be 'official' or whatever, but anyways. Any tips on how to ask? I mean, if the chick likes you, even "Will you go out with me?" would probably work, but I'm sure there are better ways. Any ideas? Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I am the Sherminator, a sophisticated Sex-Robot sent through time to change the future for one lucky lady.
 

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
703
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Don't. Make it so that if she wants to go out, she'll get up the balls and do it herself. Take her on dates and stuff, but what's the point of being "official"?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by TheSplat
Don't. Make it so that if she wants to go out, she'll get up the balls and do it herself. Take her on dates and stuff, but what's the point of being "official"?
Um, why? He isn't asking how to make her his girlfriend right off the bat, he's asking how to get her on dates. That's when you sort of ask her out...Call her up and just say "hey, I was going to *place* at *time* on *day*, want to join?"
 

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
12
Location
Canada
Actually, I was asking how to make her my girlfriend.. I got the date part covered. Sorry if i wasnt clear. So your advice is, dont?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by SmoothTalker
Actually, I was asking how to make her my girlfriend.. I got the date part covered. Sorry if i wasnt clear. So your advice is, dont?
Oh...In that case, don't ask, just keep dating her and doing other stuff with her. Then it will be natural.
 
Top