"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

asking a girl out via email?

wetnoodle

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I work at the dining hall for my university. Last night as she was leaving one girl gave me a flower on her way out. I became nervous because it was so unexpected so all I did was smile and say thanks. 5 minutes later she came back and asked my name and we talked for a minute. I should have asked her for her number but I didn't. Today I found out that she looked me up on thefacebook.com and sent me this message:

Did you like the flower. I think you're such a cutie. We should hang out some time.

How should I respond?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Reply:

Tell her yes, and make a definite date!!! When, where, how you get there etc. You're the man. You call the shots.
 

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Say, "Sounds good! Give me a call at xxxxxxx or email me your phone number".
 

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
658
Reaction score
1
Age
59
Location
Spokane, WA
I'd reply with something like:

Hola Suzie,

Thanks for the flower. All my friends laughed at me. I hope you're happy. Just kidding. Next time please bring Italian food instead. Seriously, I like lasagna.

Email me your number!

--GC
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I detect a small problem here. Welcome to the boards you have a lot to learn.
I agree that he has some things to learn, but there's nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man. She even gave him a flower. He got off easy on this one, he didn't even have to approach!

And those of you who praised this.....Shame on you.
WTF is wrong with you? Most AFCs would kill for this to happen. Just because he didn't have to put any effort into getting a woman interested in him doesn't make it wrong.

Tell her you would have liked the flower more if you were a girl.
That's just mean. If he's going to respond, he should be ****y/funny about it. Something like this:

I like the flower. I used it to replace all the dead ones in my house.

Noodle, tell her to email your number and set up a date. Work on your dating skills for now rather than your PU skills. When you call her for a date, make sure you have a date, time, and place picked out. Say something like this when you call her:

Hey, why don't you meet me at xxx at x o'clock on xxxday?

Keep the phone convo short. 10 minutes should do. Keep the conversation for the date.

Good luck!
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
I'd reply with something like:

Hola Suzie,

Thanks for the flower. All my friends laughed at me. I hope you're happy. Just kidding. Next time please bring Italian food instead. Seriously, I like lasagna.

Email me your number!

--GC
Now that is some good ****!!! Nice!
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Great job with the reply. You've got it easy dude, you've got the whole situation packaged up nice and dropped in your lap.

Concider yourself lucky.
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
hey... you dont get approached by girls like this often. Its only happened 4-5 times in my lifetime. Its very rare so -capitalize-. You got a window of opportunity so make the most out of it you can.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Ok another so called don juan hiding his true identity to escape being flamed for such a lame azzed question. If Im wrong then you still should know what to say.

How about a one word repy:

OK

How about a few words:

Well thank you, and I'd love to hang out with you.

How about a few more words since your educated brain isn't getting any nourishment:


I loved the flower. I think your very cute too. I would love to spend some time getting to know you better. You can reach me at this number.

signed:

The weakest man n the world.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
"Wetnoodle" - nice potent screen name! :rolleyes:

This story sounds incredulous - girls don't walk around with a flower to hand out to dudes!

What in sam hill is the "facebook"? A university web connection for students?
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Facebook is a thingy where you put your profile on this site and other people from your university can look at it. You add friends, and get to look cool/like a wh*re when you have a lot of friends.

But yeah, you can choose to put your contact info in it. I haven't tried hitting it up to meet girls, but I may this coming winter quarter.

Oh yeah.. *cough*
:) Clicky
 

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Facebook is a thingy where you put your profile on this site and other people from your university can look at it. You add friends, and get to look cool/like a wh*re when you have a lot of friends.

But yeah, you can choose to put your contact info in it. I haven't tried hitting it up to meet girls, but I may this coming winter quarter.

Oh yeah.. *cough*
:) Clicky
yeah, I tend only to use this facebook things to make my friends laugh, and join inane groups
 
Top