"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ask yourself something - what do you want, truly...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Fist off I would only have children with a woman who works. Second, I really don't care about the relationship status after 10 years, life wont be about my wife anymore, it'll be about my kids. And I KNOW that'll bring me enough happyness. Money is for spending, and on what better people than family? I will not get divorced, period. There are plenty of happy "life couples." Because when you are not bound financially it takes out just about all of the worries and stress most married couples have. A decent unfinancially binding relationship and children to pass on all I've learned, thats my idea of heaven.
effeminate? maybe...but I have a couple of friends like you dude. When they see a girl they like, they don't see her the way I see her. I see a chick that I can have and play with for a while, while they see someone they would like to go out with for a year. It's quite weird to me, because I get very tired of women very quickly, and IF I ever got married and things started going the slightest bit badly, I would get out immediately.

And I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I like spending my money on number 1! Maybe "life couples" are only life couples because of fear of being alone. They grew up being tailored for marraige, and they would feel like outcasts if they were to break the mold.

As I said before I just am unable to comprehend your feeling of heaven, because my idea of "living" would be a "party life" till I'm about 30-35, then maybe I'd start settling down with a girl where we could at least make some sort of improvement in each others lives...maybe I'm just young and foolish :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top