Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ask yourself something - what do you want, truly...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Fist off I would only have children with a woman who works. Second, I really don't care about the relationship status after 10 years, life wont be about my wife anymore, it'll be about my kids. And I KNOW that'll bring me enough happyness. Money is for spending, and on what better people than family? I will not get divorced, period. There are plenty of happy "life couples." Because when you are not bound financially it takes out just about all of the worries and stress most married couples have. A decent unfinancially binding relationship and children to pass on all I've learned, thats my idea of heaven.
effeminate? maybe...but I have a couple of friends like you dude. When they see a girl they like, they don't see her the way I see her. I see a chick that I can have and play with for a while, while they see someone they would like to go out with for a year. It's quite weird to me, because I get very tired of women very quickly, and IF I ever got married and things started going the slightest bit badly, I would get out immediately.

And I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I like spending my money on number 1! Maybe "life couples" are only life couples because of fear of being alone. They grew up being tailored for marraige, and they would feel like outcasts if they were to break the mold.

As I said before I just am unable to comprehend your feeling of heaven, because my idea of "living" would be a "party life" till I'm about 30-35, then maybe I'd start settling down with a girl where we could at least make some sort of improvement in each others lives...maybe I'm just young and foolish :confused:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.