Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ask yourself something - what do you want, truly...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, it's happened that we are looking at a lot of situational advice or little comments on this forum, and nothing on theory or actual process. That's okay, but what this tells me is that some of you are just here for one girl, or one situation, and once you fail there, you will never return.

What this also raises is a very important question.
It's been asked before, but think about this in terms of YOU and YOUR HAPPINESS: Why are you really here?

I think that some people here are simply trying to make themselves happy through obtaining that 'one special girl', or by cycling through countless women on a weekly basis. That is all well and good, but really, how does this make you feel?

Personally, I think that we should be examining what really causes you to feel happy, and pleased with yourself. It shouldn't be that you need the approval of others (i.e. a girlfriend) to feel any sense of worth.

When was the last time you truly felt happy?

What made you feel this way?

How does it feel when you're talking with others, not to win their approval or affection, but just to relate and share?

What happens when you simply stop trying to use petty 'techniques' or stop running elaborate sets of tricks on women to try to attract them?

Have you ever really just done what you want to do, when you want to, and told anyone who objected that it was none of their business, no matter who they were?

Guys, be independent and proud of yourselves. You shouldn't need a woman to have fun in life, and neither should you need the total approval of everyone around you. Try, even if for one day, to live for yourself and what really makes YOU happy, not what the things everyone tells you SHOULD make you happy.

Take it easy, guys.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myself, I want to get some replies, and see what you guys think about this.:)

BUMP.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah

Im here becuase i like this one girl and want her bad.. lol and am curious bout health and fitness forum..

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I want.

I spent many years of my life making myself, and only myself happy. I was perfectly content to spend my time with computers and other electronic friends. And you know what? I think that was mostly a waste now. I am here because I want to become more of a normal kid, and have more friends, and just be a person that people want to be around in general. I am trying to improve myself, and I find that what makes me happy now is people, not material possessions or anything like that.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess sometimes I forget that I can have a lot of fun without girls...it's just kind of hard for me at times though.
I find myself coming here to read because I'm trying to get this one girl right now, and it's frustrating because it doesn't seem to be going smoothly as I'd like (does it ever?)...she acts differently than other girls.

Anyhow, at the end of the day no matter what, you're right we should try to find some sort of happiness within ourselves and in what we do. I'm a runner (lol not exactly fun) so I have running to fall upon, it's the one hour or so of my day where I can focus on something else...and other times I'm hanging out with friends or going to stores and such but I find myself wishing I had a gf.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What I want.

Originally posted by calvran
I spent many years of my life making myself, and only myself happy. I was perfectly content to spend my time with computers and other electronic friends. And you know what? I think that was mostly a waste now. I am here because I want to become more of a normal kid, and have more friends, and just be a person that people want to be around in general. I am trying to improve myself, and I find that what makes me happy now is people, not material possessions or anything like that.
Damn, thats what I used to feel like. I used to be all in computer and programming, hacking etc.. Now it doesnt interest me at all.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys I think some of these responses are pathetic...Why do you want just ONE girl? You do realise you can never be happy going after just one girl, becuase you're putting all your hope into this one thing and you will probably end up just getting hurt...

TBH I am quite a happy dude atm. When I go online and play games, I have a good time. When I hang with friends, I have a good time. When I persue women, I have a good time. And when I go to a club, I have a good time.

Also I have just finished school, so thats another reason to be happy. Now I don't walk around with a big smile on my face or anything, but the last time I was really unhappy was over a girl, and that was over a year ago when I first started coming here. So basically the way I see it is that if you want to be happy, then spread yourself out. Don't be one of those "If only this or that happened I'd be happy", and just try to live life for yourself...

ranger655

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the thing is i have been living for myself for a year scheduling around my needs. if i have to lift weights i lift weights i leave my friends and lift. this gets you nowhere socially. i love living for myself and lifting weights is always my priority as well as my school and homework so i can get into westpoint. but the thing is that sometimes it seems like its almost selfish. so this summer i am going to see what its like to live for myself but also for other people and be there when they need me.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ranger655
well the thing is i have been living for myself for a year scheduling around my needs. if i have to lift weights i lift weights i leave my friends and lift. this gets you nowhere socially. i love living for myself and lifting weights is always my priority as well as my school and homework so i can get into westpoint. but the thing is that sometimes it seems like its almost selfish. so this summer i am going to see what its like to live for myself but also for other people and be there when they need me.
I dunno...that usually never happens to me because I seem to have killed most of the responsibility in my life ;) . It's fukin summer time ***** !:D

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be able to give my kids everything my father gave me, and more.

But, for now, I was going to do my best to sport **** for the summer, then try and settle down into a relationship with a girl close to my age... I think thats what I want.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
I want to be able to give my kids everything my father gave me, and more.

But, for now, I was going to do my best to sport **** for the summer, then try and settle down into a relationship with a girl close to my age... I think thats what I want.

whoooaaaa man!!! settle down? wow atm I'm like "fuk that i'm never gonna married" but i reckon thats just a phase or sumthin :cool:

I'm only fricken 18

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good discussion, guys. Keep it coming.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say married... I said kids. And yes, I want kids, sons especially, so I can pass on everything I've learned, keep the family name alive. I mean, who here DOESN'T want that?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say married... I said kids. And yes, I want kids, sons especially, so I can pass on everything I've learned, keep the family name alive. I mean, who here DOESN'T want that?
me

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
me
Pardon my asking, but, why not?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you get married(u dont have to get married but lets face it, its probably best for them if you are together in a stable relationsship with the mother), and you have to settle down. You live in an apartment together for a while, get married then buy a house. Now you and your wife are one economic unit with a mortgage. Now depending on the size of the house and the houseprices(very high where I'm from, we're talking half million € for anything half decent), that wortgage will tie you down for the best part of your life. You're now a slave to a bank. You have kids, this mean that your income is once again cut, because you are supporting more mouths. You and you wife have to take turns in bringing him/her down to the nursery etc and wake up in the middle of the night before a big meeting to check up on why he/she is crying. As you get more children you lose more and more of your income, until eventually they are teenagers demanding large sums of money for clothes etc. You basically work to pay off your mortgage and credit card bills etc, and work to support your kids...Work long and hard.
Then we move on to the relationship. After about a year things will obviously begin to slow down. How many couples do you know that have been married for 10+ years who are still truly happy? I don't even think I could name 10, but then again many people will put up the front of being a happy family and then tear the hell out of each other when they go home. So unless you're in a *very* lucky minority, you're now married for 10 years, you hate your wife, you have 3 kids, and you work a 6 day week.
Then illnesses like stress and stuff start popping up, and at the age of 40 you now have one divorce under your belt(which ruined you financially), but at least you still get to see your children 3 weekends every month.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fist off I would only have children with a woman who works. Second, I really don't care about the relationship status after 10 years, life wont be about my wife anymore, it'll be about my kids. And I KNOW that'll bring me enough happyness. Money is for spending, and on what better people than family? I will not get divorced, period. There are plenty of happy "life couples." Because when you are not bound financially it takes out just about all of the worries and stress most married couples have. A decent unfinancially binding relationship and children to pass on all I've learned, thats my idea of heaven.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fist off I would only have children with a woman who works. Second, I really don't care about the relationship status after 10 years, life wont be about my wife anymore, it'll be about my kids. And I KNOW that'll bring me enough happyness. Money is for spending, and on what better people than family? I will not get divorced, period. There are plenty of happy "life couples." Because when you are not bound financially it takes out just about all of the worries and stress most married couples have. A decent unfinancially binding relationship and children to pass on all I've learned, thats my idea of heaven.
its good to know what you want in life

does he come off a little effeminate to anyone else?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
its good to know what you want in life

does he come off a little effeminate to anyone else?
No, he comes off as someone who knows what he wants, and is determined to get it.

Where's the fault in that?

Why rip on someone for their own personal goals? That is none of your business. If you can't support him, why try to tear him down?

Please keep the negativity to yourself.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious

Why rip on someone for their own personal goals? That is none of your business. If you can't support him, why try to tear him down?

Please keep the negativity to yourself.
yea u r right

my bad

its tha damn pills:p