"Ask me anything you want" / "tell me a secret"

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl you just recently started to hang with says such things to you via online messaging and in person....are they trying to get you to get dirty or what?

note I havent kissed her or anything like that, we have just recently been introduced to each other and she bugs me to hangout everyday for the past 3 days lol.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st of all online messaging is lame.
2nd of all I would probably say something like but that would take all the mystery out of it. with a sexy voice tone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't play this game online, no benefit to you what so ever. In person a safe bet is to answer "You first" in order to find out what type of information they want to get out of you.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I wouldn't play this game online, no benefit to you what so ever. In person a safe bet is to answer "You first" in order to find out what type of information they want to get out of you.
Exactly, that's why I avoid it online. It's like she wants ME to set the tone of the conversation because she won't "go first". Should I quit playing it safe? And next time this happens....which it will...got an example of how I could start it off? I see this as a pretty good opportunity to set a mood and get her hot and bothered :]

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
Exactly, that's why I avoid it online. It's like she wants ME to set the tone of the conversation because she won't "go first". Should I quit playing it safe? And next time this happens....which it will...got an example of how I could start it off? I see this as a pretty good opportunity to set a mood and get her hot and bothered :]
Think of it such like a game of "truth or dare." First, which would be more fun, playing it online or together? Second, if you start off you have 50/50 chance of saying something completely fvcked up and the odds are against you because she already has the tone in mind, she brought it up didn't she? Let her go first, it'll at least define the starting point; you can always escalate from there.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it such like a game of "truth or dare." First, which would be more fun, playing it online or together? Second, if you start off you have 50/50 chance of saying something completely fvcked up and the odds are against you because she already has the tone in mind, she brought it up didn't she? Let her go first, it'll at least define the starting point; you can always escalate from there.
Sound's pretty solid, ill toss an update out whenever it happens again. She's clearly comfortable with being close to and touching me and so on....I don't think I can mess up to bad considering her Interest level is apparently high....I say this because of the way she looks at me, talks, and generally wants to spend time with me.

not to mention she's sorta touchy feely, yesterday we were in her computer room and the dog wanted by me but couldnt because my legs where blocking it from passing, and the girl started like patting/lightly slapping on my inner thighs saying "cmon" ah well theres plenty of stuff like that to mention...I gotta make a move.

:crazy:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
....I say this because of the way she looks at me, talks, and generally wants to spend time with me. ..not to mention she's sorta touchy feely, ..
Dude, if that's the case with her you should only you IM to say one of two things:
  1. Come on over.
  2. I'm on my way.
:up:

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if that's the case with her you should only you IM to say one of two things:
  1. Come on over.
  2. I'm on my way.
:up:

On the flip side that's sorta how she is with me haha, uses it to just say can you come over.

Oh, like I said about her touching my inner leg / stomach it's pretty much a set deal that I can do that to her now that she has done it to me right? More or less letting her up the ante....it's passive but I don't know her too well and I don't wanna scare her off.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know her better so that you won't need to be in the passive role and continue to let her dictate the climate of the situation. One way is for "you" to start playing the "tell me a secret" game and draw some interesting things out of her. :up:

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know her better so that you won't need to be in the passive role and continue to let her dictate the climate of the situation. One way is for "you" to start playing the "tell me a secret" game and draw some interesting things out of her. :up:
good call, haha if she did it why can't I sort of thing.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, playing this game online is the SAFEST way to go about it. Anyone saying otherwise is foolish. This is a game that can go VERY badly if you tell her the wrong thing. Hence, having to TYPE out an answer and READ it yourself before you send it is the best way to ensure you don't say something stupid.

Writing things out allows you the best opportunity to convey your thoughts as accurately and as safely as possible. Also a phone conversation that takes 5 minutes lasts for 30 minutes online. It's a great medium, I'm surprised people are still so against it.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn it on her ass and say somthing risky. IE wo wo wo i dont think we know eachother enough...yet to start telling secrets. If you dont know what to say dont jump through her loop bro

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alrighty look's like I get to try the advice out tomm =P she wants to hang.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
good call, haha if she did it why can't I sort of thing.
I've always said that women don't have to be the only ones that have fun playing the game. Fair is fair, right? ;)

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said that women don't have to be the only ones that have fun playing the game. Fair is fair, right? ;)
Too bad our fair is different than their fair.

haha, either way...I'll just bust it out on her if anything. "tell me a secret/ask me anything" If she does the old switcharoo on me then I get to set the tone, if she gets weirded out oh well her loss haha...though she is fine with sexual innuendo online, haven't used it in person really....I'll have to break that barrier.