"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ask her out right away or wait for a bit?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
there's a girl i hung out with a couple times before just before winter break. i felt like we were clicking pretty well before i left. we'll both be back in town for school this coming weekend. i'm ready to make a move on her so she knows exactly where i stand.

should i:

a) make a move this weekend?

b) wait a little while, maybe hang out some more to see if anything is still there then ask her out?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I'm not sure how much you actually hung out with her, but I would make a move soon, I mean you haven't seen her in a while, you want to be fresh in her mind.

I'm have the same situation, I think I'm going to wait just a day or 2 and hope to run into her, then ask her out then. She knows where I work on campus, so she'll probably stop by on her way to her dorm.
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
You made a thread for ... that? Dude, how's about some self-dependancy?
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I agree with panda on this one.

This is a waste of a thread, and another piece of board junk.

We can't help ya bud, it's a judement call on your part. Just look at the signs she gives you, and then go from there.
Maybe if you supply more info we could help ya better- but this thread is a waste.
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
If you've established a rapport with her, and you get the feeling she's into you at all, DO NOT WAIT!

Don't do like I seem to keep doing!. That's waiting for awhile (for what ever reason) and then wonder why she's playing hard to get.

I've found if you don't do it FAST you either; disappoint her and she'll think you're a wuss just like every other guy she's ever met, when all along she's been hoping you were different.

Or; she'll have her hopes up then when you don't do anything (she can't read your mind-and has no idea what you're thinking) her female brain will start thinking you're just toying with her, or aren't interested and she'll get offended and then resent you for it.

And if either one of these things happen then she'll make you work twice as hard! Trust me on this, I'm not proud of it but, I'm a frickin' expert in this area!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Forget this weekend. Walk up to her today and in a cool and confident tone say 'what time are you picking me Saturday?

This will throw her way off balance, which is what you want...
PM me if you have any questions.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
"there's this great job in town, and i'm very qualified to get it.. hmm should I wait a week or more while the interviewer sees a whole bunch of duds or should I go now?"
 
Top