Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ask her out right away or wait for a bit?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a girl i hung out with a couple times before just before winter break. i felt like we were clicking pretty well before i left. we'll both be back in town for school this coming weekend. i'm ready to make a move on her so she knows exactly where i stand.

should i:

a) make a move this weekend?

b) wait a little while, maybe hang out some more to see if anything is still there then ask her out?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much you actually hung out with her, but I would make a move soon, I mean you haven't seen her in a while, you want to be fresh in her mind.

I'm have the same situation, I think I'm going to wait just a day or 2 and hope to run into her, then ask her out then. She knows where I work on campus, so she'll probably stop by on her way to her dorm.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a thread for ... that? Dude, how's about some self-dependancy?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with panda on this one.

This is a waste of a thread, and another piece of board junk.

We can't help ya bud, it's a judement call on your part. Just look at the signs she gives you, and then go from there.
Maybe if you supply more info we could help ya better- but this thread is a waste.

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've established a rapport with her, and you get the feeling she's into you at all, DO NOT WAIT!

Don't do like I seem to keep doing!. That's waiting for awhile (for what ever reason) and then wonder why she's playing hard to get.

I've found if you don't do it FAST you either; disappoint her and she'll think you're a wuss just like every other guy she's ever met, when all along she's been hoping you were different.

Or; she'll have her hopes up then when you don't do anything (she can't read your mind-and has no idea what you're thinking) her female brain will start thinking you're just toying with her, or aren't interested and she'll get offended and then resent you for it.

And if either one of these things happen then she'll make you work twice as hard! Trust me on this, I'm not proud of it but, I'm a frickin' expert in this area!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget this weekend. Walk up to her today and in a cool and confident tone say 'what time are you picking me Saturday?

This will throw her way off balance, which is what you want...
PM me if you have any questions.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"there's this great job in town, and i'm very qualified to get it.. hmm should I wait a week or more while the interviewer sees a whole bunch of duds or should I go now?"